Simmer's Garden
Daily Prayer For December 29, 2020 GNFJtwyYou must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.
Welcome to Simmer's Garden! Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page, and Tumblr page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Happy birthday to all our Simmer's Gardeners with a January birthday! We hope you have your best birthdays ever! New Year Blessings to you!

Be Encouraged Today
Latest topics
Hello!Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:50 pmCindaLove
Stronger in 2021...Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:38 pmCindaLove
Another In The Fire Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:57 pmCindaLove
Staff Online
Simmer’s Garden Staff
Daily Prayer For December 29, 2020 Pf4NgC2
Site Owner
Daily Prayer For December 29, 2020 E6DbMY4
Simmer’s Garden Creator

Affiliates
Daily Prayer For December 29, 2020 FQxHJH3
Forumotion Affiliates
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
Daily Prayer For December 29, 2020 CZmvDwC
Daily Prayer For December 29, 2020 AHyEfai
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
**Free**
Updated
December 2018

Daily Prayer For December 29, 2020 0WiIZgt
Daily Prayer For December 29, 2020 DocN9nW

Go down
CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

Pisces Posts : 4787
https://www.thesimmersgarden.com

Daily Prayer For December 29, 2020 Empty Daily Prayer For December 29, 2020

on Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:30 pm
Dear Friends, I wanted to apologize for not posting my daily prayers for the last few days.
For those who don’t know, my parents and brother were all battling covid since the first week in December. My brother died on the 20th, and for a while, I thought I would lose my parents as well. Thankfully, my parents have made progress in the last few days. They are now starting to eat more and are slowly starting to do things for themselves they have been unable to do. They still have a long road of recovery in front of them, but I am hopeful and encouraged they will continue to improve from covid and its effects.
I so appreciate all who have prayed for our family. This month has been difficult as I’ve tried to take care of all that needs to be done for my parents and all the arrangements for my brother. The last few days, I realized how physically, mentally, and emotionally exhausted I was. The impact of weeks of too little sleep and a lot of stress caught up with me. The last few days, I have found the need to sleep, rest, and renew my strength. I hope to be back to posting everything tomorrow or the next day.
Thank you for your patience, understanding, and prayers for us. I am beyond grateful!
There is one thing I want to share with anyone who is needing hope and encouragement today, God is faithful. I am no stranger to grief, loss, and being brokenhearted. Those things have taken many forms over the years. In the last four months, I have lost 3 other people who were a big part of our lives, in addition to my brother. God has shown Himself to be so present and so real in the midst of these hard days and deep losses.
God does give us strength when we are weak, and through Him, we can survive things that seem impossible to survive. He is near to the broken-hearted, and He comforts those who mourn. It is possible to have His peace that passes all understanding and defies our circumstances. His grace is sufficient to see us through all we face. None of these truths are empty words or promises. Jesus is there for all who call on Him in their time of need, and He will sustain us as we look to Him and put our hope, faith, and trust in Him. I have walked with Him for 55 years now, and I have never seen Him fail me yet. For all who will let Him, He will fill the broken places in our hearts and lives with more of Himself. He gives us strength for the day and all we face. He is The Light who leads us through the dark valleys. He does restore our souls, bind our wounds, and redeem our circumstances. If you are hurting today, keep looking to Him. He will not fail you. Life is hard, but God is good. He sees us through all we face.

Blessings be upon you!

~Hope For The Brokenhearted
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum