Simmer's Garden
A new Want 9OpRlBHYou must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.
Welcome to Simmer's Garden! Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page, and Tumblr page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Happy birthday to all our Simmer's Gardeners with a November birthday! We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Autumn Blessings to you!

Be Encouraged Today
A new Want CrU2Jtw
Latest topics
Thanksgiving DayThu Nov 26, 2020 1:46 pmCindaLove
Gobble GobbleWed Nov 25, 2020 6:52 pmCindaLove
The Thanksgiving SongSun Nov 22, 2020 3:02 pmCindaLove
RevolutionaryThu Nov 19, 2020 6:50 pmCindaLove
Hello!Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:13 amSeptemberSimsForum
Staff Online
Simmer’s Garden Staff
A new Want Pf4NgC2
Site Owner
A new Want E6DbMY4
Simmer’s Garden Creator

Affiliates
A new Want FQxHJH3
Forumotion Affiliates
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
A new Want CZmvDwC
A new Want AHyEfai
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
**Free**
Updated
December 2018

A new Want 0WiIZgt
A new Want DocN9nW

Go down
Lisafashonista
Lisafashonista
Female

Capricorn Posts : 80

A new Want Empty A new Want

on Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:24 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
So as I was playing Uni, Marla Biggs and Jimmy Phoenix are housemates. Jimmy was placed on Academic Probation he came close to Aspiration failure and then BAM1 Marla gets a new want. "Help Jimmy with his homework" In all the time I've played Uni I have never come across this want.
CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

Pisces Posts : 4716
https://www.thesimmersgarden.com

A new Want Empty Re: A new Want

on Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:29 pm
It's amazing after all these years of playing the Sims I always find or see something new and it usually blows my mind. The Sims 2 truly is the best Sims game ever.

Moderation
Moderation
Female

Scorpio Posts : 1389

on Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:15 am
When I use to play my Sims 2, I would get the option to complete or ask for help.  When I selected a parent when the homework is selected, my parent could offer to help with the homework.  I don't know if this is new.  I do recall having that option, but I could be wrong.

A new Want 1kcpod8

A new Want FVyssnJ
CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

Pisces Posts : 4716
https://www.thesimmersgarden.com

on Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:04 pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:When I use to play my Sims 2, I would get the option to complete or ask for help.  When I selected a parent when the homework is selected, my parent could offer to help with the homework.  I don't know if this is new.  I do recall having that option, but I could be wrong.

That is correct, BB, in the Sims 2 it does give the option for the student to ask a parent or grandparent (if they live there) to help with their homework or for the parent to help the student by clicking on their homework, but I have only seen my Sims 2 students roll the want for homework help (the Sims 2 want and fear system), not the other way around, which is cool. I've had my sims roll the want to read their child to sleep but I've never been able to get that option to do that. It may be a problem with the CC beds I'm using, though. I've seen my Sims do autonomous things that you can't make them do like tuck their child in bed, look out the window at night to see what is out there (in their thought bubble, turning their heads, leaning to look out the window - it's so cute!), elders motioning their adult children to give them a hug, toddlers dancing and playing in trash. I'm certain their are many other things I haven't seen that are there. Sims 2 sims actually have emotions that you can see - not an emotions panel that tells you how they are feeling as they dumbly stand there like they do in the Sims 4.  The Sims 2 sims have - personality. I have tried playing the Sims 4 again when I got the Eco Lifestyle pack (which I liked better than I thought I would) but that game is so broken you can barely even play it. bangdesk

Moderation
Moderation
Female

Scorpio Posts : 1389

on Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:45 pm
Hummm!  scratch  Ok, thanks.  I have not picked up the ECO pack yet. I'm waiting for another sale lower and bugs cleaned up.

A new Want 1kcpod8

A new Want FVyssnJ
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum