Simmer's Garden
{Solved} My Cafeteria Worker doesn't show up CK9oGKdYou must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.
Simmer's Garden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Simmer's Garden! Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page, and Tumblr page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of June: June 22 - Transitioned Treasure, MamaLambNC. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Summer Blessings to you!

Be Encouraged Today
{Solved} My Cafeteria Worker doesn't show up DKTemhP
Latest topics
Hello from BeckyLynnYesterday at 8:32 ampoppy
link is goneWed Aug 12, 2020 11:06 pmCindaLove
A very Good Morning SG-SimmersTue Aug 11, 2020 2:04 pmpoppy
Been gone for a long time,Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:36 ampoppy
Daily Prayer For August 8, 2020Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:44 ampoppy
A new WantThu Aug 06, 2020 9:45 pmBBdoll3
*New* Sims 4 Pack HintsWed Aug 05, 2020 5:34 pmCindaLove
Love God, Love People Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:16 pmCindaLove
Staff Online
Simmer’s Garden Staff
{Solved} My Cafeteria Worker doesn't show up Pf4NgC2
Site Owner
{Solved} My Cafeteria Worker doesn't show up E6DbMY4
Simmer’s Garden Creator

Affiliates
{Solved} My Cafeteria Worker doesn't show up JIpASX3 {Solved} My Cafeteria Worker doesn't show up Fnpd6hJ
Forumotion Affiliates
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
{Solved} My Cafeteria Worker doesn't show up CZmvDwC
{Solved} My Cafeteria Worker doesn't show up AHyEfai
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
{Solved} My Cafeteria Worker doesn't show up 3NTpK5T
**Free**
Updated
December 2018

{Solved} My Cafeteria Worker doesn't show up IyptaL4
{Solved} My Cafeteria Worker doesn't show up T3IUftX
{Solved} My Cafeteria Worker doesn't show up ZI1zY1W
{Solved} My Cafeteria Worker doesn't show up KgfY065

Go down
Lisafashonista
Lisafashonista
Female

Capricorn Posts : 78

{Solved} My Cafeteria Worker doesn't show up Empty {Solved} My Cafeteria Worker doesn't show up

on Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:00 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Hi Guys!
I recently reinstalled my games and have finally done something with the micro mall. I created a cafeteria and guess what! The cafeteria worker never showed up! Any suggestions to fix this ?
Thank you in advance.
CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

Pisces Posts : 4539
https://www.thesimmersgarden.com

{Solved} My Cafeteria Worker doesn't show up Empty Re: {Solved} My Cafeteria Worker doesn't show up

on Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:55 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Yes, first of all, you must have University installed. If you have the Ultimate Collection then you are set. Second, you must have a fridge, at least one unoccupied counter for prepping, a sink (or dishwasher), a few counter islands for serving, and most importantly, you must have the ShinyTyme Cooktop stove (it's the stainless steel stove with 6 gas burners on legs with no oven), which is important because no other stove will work. Double check for all these requirements and the cafeteria worker should be spawned at 4am to cook until their shift ends around midnight.

Female

{Solved} My Cafeteria Worker doesn't show up Empty Re: {Solved} My Cafeteria Worker doesn't show up

on Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:53 am
Thank you
CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

on Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:29 pm
Lisa, were you able to fix the problem?

Female

on Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:34 pm
Nope, I even uninstalled/reinstalled Uni. Cafeteria Worker shows up at the dorms but not community lots
CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

on Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:41 pm
Two questions:
1. Are you running your game from disks or the Origin Ultimate Collection?
2. Do you have any mods that could be causing issues?

I know the cafeteria worker is connected to the shinytyme stove so the stove is probably glitched. You can try replacing the stove with a new one and see if that resets it but it may take up to 24 sim hours for the "cycle" to renew and for the worker to show up.

A few other suggestions you can try if replacing the stove doesn't work:

1. The old delete the cache files trick but with something additional; locate the Thumbnails folder and delete all the files in there. There will be 5 thumbnail files that are safe to delete as they will be regenerated just like the cache files. I delete the cache and thumbnails files each time before I play to lengthen my play time (around 3 hours) before it crashes and I have to delete the cache files again.

2. Bring up the cheat box in neighborhood and type in the debug cheat boolprop testingcheatsenabled true, enter your sim's lot and send a sim to the your community lot. Right click on the stove and select Force error and then Reset when the error box pops up. It's possible this may possibly reset the object.

3. There is a mod that allows the cafeteria worker to work on apartment and residential lots but I'm not sure it would work for community lots because it wasn't made for that.

Let me know how it goes and if you're still having problems with it maybe I could play test it for you to see if I can find the problem if you'd like.

Female

on Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:34 am
Problem Solved! There is a patch from Simlogical called Shiny Tyme NPC everywhere Patch
ijStoveNPCalwaysPatch.zip. Installed and Bam! Problem solved! I had to reinstall a lot of my CC and had not backed up a lot because there was a lot of VBT in my previous game. Thank you again for your potential solutions.
CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

on Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:13 pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Problem Solved! There is a patch from Simlogical called Shiny Tyme NPC everywhere Patch
ijStoveNPCalwaysPatch.zip. Installed and Bam! Problem solved!

That is the particular mod that I was talking about. Glad that it did work for you (wasn't sure it would for community lots because the regular shinytyme works on community lots and this mod is made for other lot types). I will mark this topic locked and solved. flower

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum