Simmer's Garden
BBdoll3's New World! 4dsrvFjYou must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.
Welcome to Simmer's Garden! Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page, and Tumblr page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of January: January 1 - Laceysix, lolikek, Soop100, January 4 - rizose, January 5 - Lizzy, January 6 - Lisafashonista, January 7 - johy, January 13 - Furla, January 20 - person1, January 21 - swtksses2006, January 23 - ffjj9999, sambec, January 24 - Mercedeshibe, January 27 - doorhenge, and January 31 - claudia_paa. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Summer Blessings to you!

Be Encouraged Today
Staff Online
Simmer’s Garden Staff
BBdoll3's New World! Pf4NgC2
Site Owner
BBdoll3's New World! E6DbMY4
Simmer’s Garden Creator

Affiliates
BBdoll3's New World! JIpASX3 BBdoll3's New World! Fnpd6hJ
Forumotion Affiliates
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
BBdoll3's New World! CZmvDwC
BBdoll3's New World! AHyEfai
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
**Free**
Updated
December 2018
BBdoll3's New World! 8ZFKyQa
BBdoll3's New World! 4GJxzHq

BBdoll3
BBdoll3
Moderation
Moderation
Female

Scorpio Posts : 1292

BBdoll3's New World! Empty BBdoll3's New World!

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Well, I've taken on the challenge of creating My Own New World for Sims 4...    extrahappy  It's a lot of work trying to decide which of my own lots to add, and some are my favs from others that I've downloaded - with a few of my own touches added.  I'm adding all of my Simmies that I've created and enjoy playing, and some Simmies come from friends creations.  I still have a ways to go, but once in a while I'll go back to change something I don't like, or have found isn't working.

This is an exciting project and I'll be sharing with anyone who is interested when it's completed.  Some lots will have cc's from TSR and some will have just what comes from the game.  Some lots I like and may keep, but make renovations like I always do.  I will leave a few lots vacant for you to add your own favorite Sims if you want and there may be a lot that has nothing where you can add your own favorite creation.

This is what my Hoods look like so far.  Some are completed, and others I'm still working on.  I'll keep you posted!  thumbsup  Select the "Spoiler" below to see what I have so far.   Keep in mind, things just may change from what you see now.  I am always finding new things to add or take away...  Enjoy and thanks for your interest!   mickeywave

Spoiler:

*Complete...

BBdoll3's New World! 11KrDzy

*Complete...

BBdoll3's New World! 27ZV3ym

*Complete...

BBdoll3's New World! HH3gX8b

*Complete...

BBdoll3's New World! Henk0VS

*Complete...

BBdoll3's New World! X9JsPke

*Complete...