Simmer's Garden
How to create Natural Ponds for Sims 4! M3YoKgmYou must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.
Welcome to Simmer's Garden! Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page, and Tumblr page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of November: November 1 - triciamanly, November 2 - Pierre1, November 10 - BBdoll3, November 12 - Playdreh, November 14 - rodneyrsouza, November 15 - dulcinea, Nancy01905, November 18 - Kalyca18, November 19 - MontSylv, November 20 - MaAlet, November 26 - meka1978, and November 28 - dogs1978. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Summer Blessings to you!

Be Encouraged Today
Staff Online
Simmer’s Garden Staff
How to create Natural Ponds for Sims 4! Pf4NgC2
Site Owner
How to create Natural Ponds for Sims 4! E6DbMY4
Simmer’s Garden Creator

Affiliates
How to create Natural Ponds for Sims 4! JIpASX3 How to create Natural Ponds for Sims 4! Fnpd6hJ
Forumotion Affiliates
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
How to create Natural Ponds for Sims 4! CZmvDwC
How to create Natural Ponds for Sims 4! AHyEfai
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
How to create Natural Ponds for Sims 4! 3NTpK5T
**Free**
Updated
December 2018

How to create Natural Ponds for Sims 4! IyptaL4
How to create Natural Ponds for Sims 4! T3IUftX

Go down
BBdoll3
BBdoll3
Moderation
Moderation
Female

Scorpio Posts : 1245

How to create Natural Ponds for Sims 4! Empty How to create Natural Ponds for Sims 4!

on Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:02 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I'm creating this little Camp Ground for my New BBdoll3 World.  Was wondering how to create a small pond.  One person said there was not a Pond Tool available.  Not sooooo!  Where there's a will there's a way, so looked further and found this spectacular video.  Some of you builders may already know how to create pond, but those of you who don't  thumbsup   this video is awesome.  A bit long,   whistle  but well worth the view.    coffeeread  strut  cheer  Now I know what my 'next' project's gonna be for that 50x50 lot(s)!   yay  I can't wait to get started....  Enjoy!

How to create Natural Ponds for Sims 4! QINLBZs
CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

Pisces Posts : 4017
https://www.thesimmersgarden.com

How to create Natural Ponds for Sims 4! Empty Re: How to create Natural Ponds for Sims 4!

on Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:11 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
It's still a pool but dressed up though, because ya can't fish in it. But yeah, I've seen James and others make a "pond" with the pool tool; it's the next best thing...
tnx4sharing

You cannot reply to topics in this forum