Simmer's Garden
Daily Prayer For September 17, 2019 M3YoKgmYou must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.
Daily Prayer For September 17, 2019 FCPavb3 Welcome to Simmer's Garden! Daily Prayer For September 17, 2019 JRRDTEM Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page, and Tumblr page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Daily Prayer For September 17, 2019 L60hAFx Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of December: December 7 - CivicChanel, quskaa, December 9 - Snootyallie, December 13 - jewels, December 17 - blackbeauti, December 18 - Toniad31, December 20 - idiotmilk, Nancy01905, December 26 - elvisgrace, December 28 - Blossyxo, Flutterby, mrcsthernr, and December 30 - cleona aura, ovelyssnova. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Daily Prayer For September 17, 2019 MRUzEbb Summer Blessings to you! Daily Prayer For September 17, 2019 KZaoAaG

Be Encouraged Today
Daily Prayer For September 17, 2019 CrU2Jtw
Staff Online
Simmer’s Garden Staff
Daily Prayer For September 17, 2019 Pf4NgC2
Site Owner
Daily Prayer For September 17, 2019 E6DbMY4
Simmer’s Garden Creator

Affiliates
Daily Prayer For September 17, 2019 JIpASX3 Daily Prayer For September 17, 2019 Fnpd6hJ
Forumotion Affiliates
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
Daily Prayer For September 17, 2019 CZmvDwC
Daily Prayer For September 17, 2019 AHyEfai
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
Daily Prayer For September 17, 2019 3NTpK5T
**Free**
Updated
December 2018

Daily Prayer For September 17, 2019 IyptaL4
Daily Prayer For September 17, 2019 T3IUftX

Go down
CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

Pisces Posts : 4054
https://www.thesimmersgarden.com

Daily Prayer For September 17, 2019 Empty Daily Prayer For September 17, 2019

on Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:03 am
Hello, Friends! Here is the prayer for today…

Dear Lord,

We thank you for helping us to be more than conquerors. At times we don’t feel victorious. We forget it is a victory just to stand fast, to stay in faith, and to not give up. Every time we consciously take our thoughts captive that is a victory. Every time we trust your promises instead of our feelings…every time we choose faith over fear…every time we pray, instead of worry…these are all victories. Some days are harder than others, and some days, it’s a victory just to get out of bed.  It’s your Holy Spirit that is within us that helps us to overcome. Please continue to grant us wisdom and insight that we might see things from your perspective and not diminish the work of your Holy Spirit in our lives.

We all want to be healed and whole, full of wisdom and to be on the top of our games. We grow tired and weary and get frustrated when we take steps forward and then go backward. Times of waiting can be difficult, but these things are all part of the process of maturing, growing, and healing. Help us to overcome our impatience. Help us to see ourselves as victors and not victims. Help us to let go of our expectations of how things should be. Help us to do our best and then trust everything else to your hands.

Help us not to compare our lives with others. Every person’s struggles are different, and we rarely know what people deal with behind closed doors. Every step of faith we take is something to smile about. Every time we can pick ourselves up after falling, that is something to be thankful for. Help us to celebrate the little victories and each forward step we take. Small steps in the right direction will still get us to where we need to be

We thank you that even though we are not where we want to be, we are not where we used to be. We thank you for the hope of glory. We thank you that Jesus is being resurrected in us. We thank you that the more we give ourselves to you, the more Christlike we become. Thank you for all you have invested in us. Thank you for seeing in us, what we can’t see in ourselves. We give you this day and all that is in it, and we thank you in advance for all you will do in us and through us. In the name of our Savior Jesus, we pray. Amen

Rejoicing with you for your victories!

~Hope For The Brokenhearted
poppy
poppy
Female

Cancer Posts : 466
http://me-poppy.forumotion.com/

Daily Prayer For September 17, 2019 Empty Re: Daily Prayer For September 17, 2019

on Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:27 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
thank you Cinda for the daily Blessing
lilrose

if it were you,dear LORD, who once again controlled my panic situation
then I am very grateful for that 

but please Lord..my panic outburst was not worth it to get you wandered from the people who really need terrible help
I feel a bit guilty towards them now
it was a stress attack again due to my own stupid mistake

I would like to ask you lord, if you can from me.. give a very big kiss to my dear dad
I would not want to burden you 
but would you do that when you see him,
he will probably roam around somewhere near water
I think he will be fishing again in his boat and as always enjoy nature  giggle

You cannot reply to topics in this forum