Simmer's Garden
Daily Prayer For September 16, 2019 M3YoKgmYou must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.
Welcome to Simmer's Garden! Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page, and Tumblr page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of October: October 4 - kiddystormi, October 6 - coldplayer, October 7 - leonie123, October 9 - jepe, spilk8521, October 15 - nevercominghomex, October 17 - unicorns, October 18 - jillysolo, October 19 - yumiyumikan, October 22 - summer-nya, October 25 - meandanitoo, October 26 - AnnieBonnie, October 28 - Morbida, and October 29 - HairDoctorG. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Summer Blessings to you!

Be Encouraged Today
Staff Online
Simmer’s Garden Staff
Daily Prayer For September 16, 2019 Pf4NgC2
Site Owner
Daily Prayer For September 16, 2019 E6DbMY4
Simmer’s Garden Creator

Affiliates
Daily Prayer For September 16, 2019 JIpASX3 Daily Prayer For September 16, 2019 Fnpd6hJ
Forumotion Affiliates
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
Daily Prayer For September 16, 2019 CZmvDwC
Daily Prayer For September 16, 2019 AHyEfai
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
**Free**
Updated
December 2018
Daily Prayer For September 16, 2019 8ZFKyQa
Daily Prayer For September 16, 2019 4GJxzHq

Go down
CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

Pisces Posts : 3945
https://www.thesimmersgarden.com

Daily Prayer For September 16, 2019 Empty Daily Prayer For September 16, 2019

on Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:04 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello Friends! Here is today’s prayer…

Dear Lord,

Help us to remember the power that is unleashed when we call upon Jesus’ name. When we pray in the name of Jesus and bring our problems to your throne, the enemy has no chance to win. Our adversary has no power over us. Christ has defeated him at every turn. Jesus can destroy every stronghold. He can break every chain that binds us…He has the power to remove every form of oppression that the enemy tries to use against us. When we pray in the name of Jesus, we invoke the name of The One who intercedes on our behalf. We can come to your throne with hope, knowing that you have the last word over our storms, our enemies, our health, our healing, our finances, our relationships…you hold our lives in your hands, and no one can snatch us from your hands, and nothing can stop your plans for us or what you’ve ordained to come to pass.

May we face today filled with your peace and a sense of contentment, because you have heard our prayers and seen our needs and we are where we are meant to be. You are firmly in control, and we are safely in your grasp. There is nothing that can defeat us when we are walking with you, seeking your face and focusing on you. Jesus is the Prince of Peace, and our hearts are His home. We have nothing to fear. We don’t need to be anxious or worried. Greater is He who is in us than he who is in the world.

May your will be done, Lord. Thank you for your Spirit who intercedes for us when we don’t know the words to pray. We thank you for your patience and understanding with us, and for holding us and sustaining us. We lift up our friends and family to you, and we ask that you meet their needs, Lord. It’s so hard to watch those we love when they are struggling in hard places. Please comfort them, ease their pain, provide for their needs, and draw them close to you, that they might have your peace and feel your nearness. We thank you for your faithfulness, and we thank you in advance for all you will do. In the name of our Savior Jesus, we pray and ask these things. Amen.

May you have a wonderfully blessed week, friends!

~Hope For The Brokenhearted
poppy
poppy
Female

Cancer Posts : 466
http://me-poppy.forumotion.com/

Daily Prayer For September 16, 2019 Empty Re: Daily Prayer For September 16, 2019

on Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:48 am
thank you for the daily blessing Cin
i think i need it today
lilrose

Moderation
Moderation
Female

Scorpio Posts : 1197

Daily Prayer For September 16, 2019 Empty Re: Daily Prayer For September 16, 2019

on Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:36 pm
I'm praying for you also my precious!  Hang in there and relax, don't over load yourself.  Let Jesus take over whenever you are feeling stressed, sad or down...  He's always there to lift you up!   fish  Such a wonderful prayer, Cinda.   tnx4sharing

Daily Prayer For September 16, 2019 MZd2ghQ
poppy
poppy
Female

Cancer Posts : 466
http://me-poppy.forumotion.com/

on Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:27 pm
aw ,, BB your such a dear sweet lady
I thank the dear lord for a friend like you

and yesss!! I think i over don my self again
today I was awoke this morning and was sending you and Cinda and september and zsanne a error report
than a whent back to sleep, 
when I woke up 
I saw there were more errors
I was to sleepy yett for to look even at the laptop.. whaa
and now I can still sleep for 10 days..whaa
but I will think now for the knight 
so in morning I can hopley work on this error thing on my site

love love you BB,, 
have and make a wonderful day today sweethart
let the daily blessing do his work also by you and your familly 
heartpump hug heartpump  

Moderation
Moderation
Female

Scorpio Posts : 1197

on Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:12 pm
Thanks huni!  When you wake up, please know, I am on your site now, and I don't see any errors that you are talking about.  I see my profile, pic and siggie, and I've responded to your messages, etc..  I am not receiving any kind of error messages on my end. 

Daily Prayer For September 16, 2019 MZd2ghQ
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum