Simmer's Garden
First "Driveable" Cars in The Sims 4! (well kind of):D M3YoKgmYou must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.
Welcome to Simmer's Garden! Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page, and Tumblr page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of October: October 4 - kiddystormi, October 6 - coldplayer, October 7 - leonie123, October 9 - jepe, spilk8521, October 15 - nevercominghomex, October 17 - unicorns, October 18 - jillysolo, October 19 - yumiyumikan, October 22 - summer-nya, October 25 - meandanitoo, October 26 - AnnieBonnie, October 28 - Morbida, and October 29 - HairDoctorG. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Summer Blessings to you!

Be Encouraged Today
Staff Online
Simmer’s Garden Staff
First "Driveable" Cars in The Sims 4! (well kind of):D Pf4NgC2
Site Owner
First "Driveable" Cars in The Sims 4! (well kind of):D E6DbMY4
Simmer’s Garden Creator

Affiliates
First "Driveable" Cars in The Sims 4! (well kind of):D JIpASX3 First "Driveable" Cars in The Sims 4! (well kind of):D Fnpd6hJ
Forumotion Affiliates
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
First "Driveable" Cars in The Sims 4! (well kind of):D CZmvDwC
First "Driveable" Cars in The Sims 4! (well kind of):D AHyEfai
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
**Free**
Updated
December 2018
First "Driveable" Cars in The Sims 4! (well kind of):D 8ZFKyQa
First "Driveable" Cars in The Sims 4! (well kind of):D 4GJxzHq

Go down
CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

Pisces Posts : 3945
https://www.thesimmersgarden.com

First "Driveable" Cars in The Sims 4! (well kind of):D Empty First "Driveable" Cars in The Sims 4! (well kind of):D

on Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:04 pm
hilarious hilarious hilarious
BBdoll3
BBdoll3
Moderation
Moderation
Female

Scorpio Posts : 1197

First "Driveable" Cars in The Sims 4! (well kind of):D Empty Re: First "Driveable" Cars in The Sims 4! (well kind of):D

on Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:13 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Now that was "Mean"!   No groan unhappydance rulez  As bad as I've been wanting cars in my game, they come up with some mess like this.   
 Not happy with these 2.  scaredy unhappydance rulez angry

First "Driveable" Cars in The Sims 4! (well kind of):D MZd2ghQ
CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

First "Driveable" Cars in The Sims 4! (well kind of):D Empty Re: First "Driveable" Cars in The Sims 4! (well kind of):D

on Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:16 am
Oh, come on, it was all in good fun! It was hilarious!
hilarious rolllol bwahaharoll hysterical laughpc

Moderation
Moderation
Female

Scorpio Posts : 1197

on Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:16 pm
If you say so!!!!  nerd But in a way it was... I was soooo excited  bounce  But I shoulda known something was off when they were joking around too much.  I told my friend and she was excited, then I had to text her back and say, "It's Fake News!  Mad  Then she goes, "Are you kidding me?"  That was 'MeAn Jelly Bean!   No  After that, They Better Give Us Some Real Live Cars.....  

First "Driveable" Cars in The Sims 4! (well kind of):D MZd2ghQ
CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

on Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:18 pm
Well, if anyone is frustrated we are never getting cars, it's these two. You do know that they are never going to put driveable cars in the Sims 4? They verified that several months ago when these two went to The Sims Camp. I remember seeing a video that James made there with the Sims Gurus where Deli asked if there ever would be cars and Lindsey pursed her lips tightly and shook her head no. I will try to find that video later, if I can. Two big reasons why they are not going to put cars in Sims 4: one is that the lousy game engine they are using cannot support driveable cars without the who game crumbling down into a heap, and another is that this "Sims Team" is remarkably dumb and untalented in game developing, at least with the Sims. The real talent of the Sims left several years ago.
That said, this "New Maxis" does watch all the simming youtubers that they made into "EA Game Changers" and within the past several months they have been begging Maxis for even basic things, like white doors and shelves. Yes, these two are responsible for getting them to finally give us the white doors and other build objects simmers had been begging for but only after James made a video showing how easy it was to recolor an object in the Sims 4. Only after rubbing it in their faces with how easy it was did they even try to do it. In the past few months, even the most popular Gamer Changers have realized what a c****y, incomplete game the Sims 4 is and have boldly started criticizing it, especially after the overpriced, game-pack quality, Island Paradise. They can see for sure that this game is living on it's last breath and one more wrong move by Maxis and then it will be the last nail in the coffin for the Sims 4.  unhappydance
The morale is definitely low amongst the Game Changers on You Tube, where vlogging about the Sims is what they do for a living. And I believe the morale is generally low in the Simming Community as well and now that an indie game developer has set forth to prove that a decent "Sims" game can be made, as more and more Simmers start plastering social media with high hopes for Paralives, the Sims 4 may just be heading for an early grave...
So this video above is actually a jab at Maxis for giving us a bunch of useless c**p in the latest update instead of giving us what we have been begging for and I think it is genius!  thumbsup
I did find Deli's video where she is begging for cars, here it is:

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum