Simmer's Garden
Beach House in The Sims 4 Island Living! M3YoKgmYou must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.
Welcome to Simmer's Garden! Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page, and Tumblr page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of October: October 4 - kiddystormi, October 6 - coldplayer, October 7 - leonie123, October 9 - jepe, spilk8521, October 15 - nevercominghomex, October 17 - unicorns, October 18 - jillysolo, October 19 - yumiyumikan, October 22 - summer-nya, October 25 - meandanitoo, October 26 - AnnieBonnie, October 28 - Morbida, and October 29 - HairDoctorG. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Summer Blessings to you!

Be Encouraged Today
Staff Online
Simmer’s Garden Staff
Beach House in The Sims 4 Island Living! Pf4NgC2
Site Owner
Beach House in The Sims 4 Island Living! E6DbMY4
Simmer’s Garden Creator

Affiliates
Beach House in The Sims 4 Island Living! JIpASX3 Beach House in The Sims 4 Island Living! Fnpd6hJ
Forumotion Affiliates
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
Beach House in The Sims 4 Island Living! CZmvDwC
Beach House in The Sims 4 Island Living! AHyEfai
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
**Free**
Updated
December 2018
Beach House in The Sims 4 Island Living! 8ZFKyQa
Beach House in The Sims 4 Island Living! 4GJxzHq

Go down
CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

Pisces Posts : 3945
https://www.thesimmersgarden.com

Beach House in The Sims 4 Island Living! Empty Beach House in The Sims 4 Island Living!

on Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:10 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Moderation
Moderation
Female

Scorpio Posts : 1195

Beach House in The Sims 4 Island Living! Empty Re: Beach House in The Sims 4 Island Living!

on Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:04 am
Wooooooo!  I'm Excited!!!!! yay dancer cheers thumbsup confetti woo  I'm gonna Love this one cuz all that New Build Stuff looks Fabulous!   bounce dancer confetti yay cool  I wish they wouldn't go so fast with the demos!

Beach House in The Sims 4 Island Living! MZd2ghQ
CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

Beach House in The Sims 4 Island Living! Empty Re: Beach House in The Sims 4 Island Living!

on Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:16 am
It does look great, I can't wait to play it!  extrahappy  He had to do a speed build because the video would have been more than an hour long and since he is in LA at the EA Play and doesn't have time/tools to do a lot of editing. Also, they only gave him and others access to the game for three hours so he had to hustle before they booted him off. thumbsup

Moderation
Moderation
Female

Scorpio Posts : 1195

on Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:23 pm
Yeah, I noticed that.  He did an awesome job in 3 hrs.  Man I would ' heartpump ' to pick those guys brains.  scratch   They come up with some awesome ideas and creations.  Makes my lots look so plain and drab.  I just don't like to add a lot of clutter in my homes.  I like color coordination.  I see where peeps have lots and rooms with lots of stuff and all sorts of colors thru out and a lot of peeps rave at how cool they look.   I guess if you like lots of stuff all around it cool.   Anyway, I hope we get more lots that are vacant so we can build on.

Beach House in The Sims 4 Island Living! MZd2ghQ
CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

on Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:37 am
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: Makes my lots look so plain and drab.  I just don't like to add a lot of clutter in my homes.  I like color coordination.  I see where peeps have lots and rooms with lots of stuff and all sorts of colors thru out and a lot of peeps rave at how cool they look. 

I'm with you on color coordination. Accent walls (different colored walls in a room) have been all the rage the past few years out in the real world, so I guess they try to replicate real life into their builds. And I guess the clutter just makes it look more true to life and unique. All I can say is that they must have a lot of time and patience to build that way. Not me! whistle

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum