Simmer's Garden
The Sims 5: More Clues About The Development M3YoKgmYou must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.
Welcome to Simmer's Garden! Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page, and Tumblr page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of October: October 4 - kiddystormi, October 6 - coldplayer, October 7 - leonie123, October 9 - jepe, spilk8521, October 15 - nevercominghomex, October 17 - unicorns, October 18 - jillysolo, October 19 - yumiyumikan, October 22 - summer-nya, October 25 - meandanitoo, October 26 - AnnieBonnie, October 28 - Morbida, and October 29 - HairDoctorG. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Summer Blessings to you!

Be Encouraged Today
Staff Online
Simmer’s Garden Staff
The Sims 5: More Clues About The Development Pf4NgC2
Site Owner
The Sims 5: More Clues About The Development E6DbMY4
Simmer’s Garden Creator

Affiliates
The Sims 5: More Clues About The Development JIpASX3 The Sims 5: More Clues About The Development Fnpd6hJ
Forumotion Affiliates
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
The Sims 5: More Clues About The Development CZmvDwC
The Sims 5: More Clues About The Development AHyEfai
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
**Free**
Updated
December 2018
The Sims 5: More Clues About The Development 8ZFKyQa
The Sims 5: More Clues About The Development 4GJxzHq

Go down
CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

Pisces Posts : 3951
https://www.thesimmersgarden.com

The Sims 5: More Clues About The Development Empty The Sims 5: More Clues About The Development

on Wed May 01, 2019 6:43 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
BBdoll3
BBdoll3
Moderation
Moderation
Female

Scorpio Posts : 1197

The Sims 5: More Clues About The Development Empty Re: The Sims 5: More Clues About The Development

on Wed May 01, 2019 4:14 pm
Sssssaaaaayyyyy Whattttt?  I Hate when peeps run their sentences together without Breathingggggg!  bounce Mad  This is a terrible update video!!!!  They should not let this person make anymore videos to discuss anything for Sims.  Not interested in a Sims 5, as we are just trying to get a grip on Sims 4.  

The Sims 5: More Clues About The Development MZd2ghQ
CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

The Sims 5: More Clues About The Development Empty Re: The Sims 5: More Clues About The Development

on Wed May 01, 2019 10:13 pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:  I Hate when peeps run their sentences together without Breathingggggg!    

This guy doesn't work for The Sims, he has his own sims fansite, Sims Community and his own YouTube channel and EA can't stop the Simming Community from making Sims content, poor quality or not. He often records the live streams from The Sims Team on Twitch (Twich is live stream gaming only) and uploads them for viewing later.The fact that he over-edits his videos and his accent (Jovan is Bosnian), I guess you can say it can be a little annoying. His videos definitely would be much better if he learned to speak on camera instead of just reading a script and then cutting out the parts of it he messes up but maybe since English is not his first language, he probably doesn't feel confident enough to record on camera. That said, I tend to focus on the message and not the messenger. whistle

The Sims 4 has been such a flop that many simmers, including myself, are ready to move on to something that will be hopefully better. I think the only big appeal of the Sims 4 is the modern aesthetics (The Sims 2 is still such a great game but the CAS and build/buy items are sooo outdated) because the graphics and controls (worst camera controls ever! Mad ) are not better than The Sims 3 (Loved the more realistic look of the Sims 3 worlds!) or even the Sims 2. It doesn't have a realistic look to it at all but I do like the storybook-painted look, anyway. The Sims 3 sims look like doughy-robots but the Sims 4 sims look like cheap plastic dolls - the only improvement they made to the sims is that they move/walk a lot better and a lot more realistically. I've hated the Sims 4 from the start, but because I felt the same way about the Sims 3 at first and later came to really like it, I decided I would take a closer, objective look at the Sims 4 to see if I could find some positive things about it. The modernistic look to build/buy mode is a definite plus, but the best build tools already existed in the Sims 3. Instead of creating foolproof build tools, they have taken a big step back in making it more difficult to do things (like making balconies) that were very easy in the Sims 1, 2, and 3. We should work smarter, not harder, when building our creations. The camera controls are absolutely awful, with no precise control of the camera whatsoever and having to look up to access the controls is a pain in the neck (literally). scratch
I did find there a few new good things about it, but just as when you are trying to get a kite up in the air, you cheer when you think it may be ready to soar then it suddenly crashes to the ground, the Sims 4 is a big disappointment in the same way.  No
Nonetheless, I've dove into the Sims 4 and have several creations (maybe more) that I will post in the future because, well, The Sims 4 is what's "cool" now...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:  Not interested in a Sims 5, as we are just trying to get a grip on Sims 4.      

There's no need to fret about it just yet; it will be another two to three years before the Sims 5 arrives and the Sims Team has promised us plenty more subpar packs. Razz
I'm so ready for something better, but whether or not we get it with the Sims 5 remains to be seen... nerd
BBdoll3
BBdoll3
Moderation
Moderation
Female

Scorpio Posts : 1197

on Wed May 01, 2019 10:44 pm
Thanks Hunni!  You always have a way of 'calming' me down and helping me to see things for what they are.   nerd  I like working with Sims 4, as you know I  heartpump   luvv    to build.  I've just recently really started playing the game, so I'll most likely see some of the negative sides to it as you do.  I sorta like how the simmies look, but not so much with the Sims 3.  I  heartpump Sims 2, and all of my wonderful creations and families are in Sims 2 - whom I miss terribly,  crying  but when I play my Sims 2, I am just soooo exhausted before the hour is up.   tongueout    giggle    Sims 4 seems so much easier to me.  I can go in the kitchen, fix me a sammich and come back with no worries my simmies all have Red cones floating over their heads, and they are stuck looking @ each other 'whining' cause they are too dumb and lazy to care for themselves.

Anywho,  thanks for sharing the videos.  Love yea much! 
hug

The Sims 5: More Clues About The Development MZd2ghQ
CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

on Wed May 01, 2019 11:02 pm
yurwelcome1 hunni. You know what a CC junkie I am, so you should know that I refuse to play any sims game without it! hilarious Though I was never able to find suitable skins/eyes for the Sims 3 sims, I've seen Sims 3 sims that looked really good - I'll have to ask around for what is the best CC for it. But I have found some really good CC for the Sims 4, more recently so. Just wait until you see the sims I've created! confetti extrahappy

As I've mentioned, The Sims 4 has it's pros but to me, it has more cons. But I'll not whine too much because I still have the Sims 2 and 3 to play. Very Happy I tried to play the Sims 1 last night(by accidently clicking the icon giggle), even though it is funny, charming and nostalgic to play, it's just way too hard to keep their needs up and there is little time for anything else aside from trying to keep them alive! rolllol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum