on Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:18 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
StrangerVille. StrangerVille! Strangerville!
Simmers, we hope you’re enjoying the eerie mystery known as The Sims 4 StrangerVille.* Maybe you’ve jumped right in, exploring the new world and developing relationships with military personnel.
Maybe you’ve met scientists at the library or purchased some gear at the Curio Shop.
Maybe you have no idea what we’re talking about.
If that’s you, Simmer, we’ve got you covered on the basics! Here are five essential tips and tricks that will help your Sim navigate this mysterious desert town.
1. Where is the StrangerVille Secret Lab?
- To travel to the Secret Lab in StrangerVille, go to the map screen by clicking the “M” key in game. You will find the Secret Lab in the top left in the StrangerVille world.
2. How do I Solve the StrangerVille mystery?
- Start by selecting the Aspirations panel in the bottom right near the Needs and Career panel.
- If you do not have the StrangerVille Mystery Aspiration selected, click the Star to choose a new one.
- Follow the StrangerVille Mystery Aspiration and it will guide you through all the necessary tasks to solve the StrangerVille Mystery.
3. Where is the Curio Shop?
- The Curio Shop can be found near the trailer park in the StrangerVille Plaza Neighborhood. Be on the lookout for a peculiar-looking market stall. It has a large Cow Plant skull on top of it. Spooky!
4. Where can I find scientists?
- Scientists can be found hanging out at the local library in StrangerVille.
5. Where can I find Military Personnel in StrangerVille?
- Military Personnel can be found hanging out at the local bar in StrangerVille.
Posts : 1267
Reputation : 641
Join date : 2015-08-22
Age : 73
on Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:44 am
Thanks for the Tips hun!
on Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:01 am
hunni! Have fun with Strangerville!
- Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum