Simmer's Garden
Three Tehhi "pirate" dresses totally revamped 9OpRlBHYou must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.
Welcome to Simmer's Garden! Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page, and Tumblr page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Happy birthday to all our Simmer's Gardeners with a November birthday! We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Autumn Blessings to you!

Be Encouraged Today
Three Tehhi "pirate" dresses totally revamped CrU2Jtw
Latest topics
Gobble GobbleYesterday at 6:52 pmCindaLove
The Thanksgiving SongSun Nov 22, 2020 3:02 pmCindaLove
RevolutionaryThu Nov 19, 2020 6:50 pmCindaLove
Hello!Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:13 amSeptemberSimsForum
Staff Online
Simmer’s Garden Staff
Three Tehhi "pirate" dresses totally revamped Pf4NgC2
Site Owner
Three Tehhi "pirate" dresses totally revamped E6DbMY4
Simmer’s Garden Creator

Affiliates
Three Tehhi "pirate" dresses totally revamped FQxHJH3
Forumotion Affiliates
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
Three Tehhi "pirate" dresses totally revamped CZmvDwC
Three Tehhi "pirate" dresses totally revamped AHyEfai
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
**Free**
Updated
December 2018

Three Tehhi "pirate" dresses totally revamped 0WiIZgt
Three Tehhi "pirate" dresses totally revamped DocN9nW

Lizzy
Lizzy
Female

Capricorn Posts : 112
http://lizcreasims2living.wordpress.com

Three Tehhi "pirate" dresses totally revamped Empty Three Tehhi "pirate" dresses totally revamped

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Tehhi is at MTS, from Russia, but inactive. Her CC is pretty much old but some clothes of hers deserved "revamp".

Her pirate dresses are at MTS still today, on a Biene mesh, but the glitter patterns and the Biene mesh itseft were not to my taste.

Tehhi's originals are those :

Three Tehhi "pirate" dresses totally revamped Oh2q6SI

My versions based on a gift mesh by Julie J (no more available online) and I used new patterns:

On the original version I didn't like much the sort of red ribbon around the skirt. I added a white part on the corset top, as well.

Three Tehhi "pirate" dresses totally revamped BhOEj1I

Three Tehhi "pirate" dresses totally revamped H9285pT

Three Tehhi "pirate" dresses totally revamped YEGJfW0

On each dress I added transparent lace from another outfit for the underskirt. It makes the entire dresses look better.

NOTE : The Julie J mesh is simply a variant of one Sussi ballgown mesh, with gothic boots. But all in all the mesh parts (except the shoes) stay the same as Sussi's original mesh. Julie also made for me an alternative Sussi ballgown mesh with "Al platform shoes". I reconverted old Sussi ballgowns to Julie J's meshes
Share this post on:redditgoogle

Comments

BBdoll3
on Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:01 pmBBdoll3
These are really nice Lizzy!  cheers bravo
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum