Simmer's Garden
Changing restoreable car to wagon or something like it WsWwb3DYou must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.
Welcome to Simmer's Garden! Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page, and Tumblr page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of February: February 1 - Darina555, HappyHippie, Royalty, February 2 - Amerfere, Archer_Zander, Fonye, February 4 - SunHuaban, February 7 - JonathanSevilla, February 10 - LadyNinni, smartcat777, February 12 - anactacia, February 14 - DawnATC, divagirl69, February 15 - xshansimsx, February 16 - amj, Oomber, February 17 - Bajotitanic2004,February 18 - a_macdonald, February 19 - Jhuangles, stroda, February 21 - Allie0289, LastStopAtMinasIthil, February 22 - Transitioned Treasure Nonni, and February 26 - angeljs. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Summer Blessings to you!

Be Encouraged Today
Changing restoreable car to wagon or something like it ObEZHz8
Staff Online
Simmer’s Garden Staff
Changing restoreable car to wagon or something like it Pf4NgC2
Site Owner
Changing restoreable car to wagon or something like it E6DbMY4
Simmer’s Garden Creator

Affiliates
Changing restoreable car to wagon or something like it JIpASX3 Changing restoreable car to wagon or something like it Fnpd6hJ
Forumotion Affiliates
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
Changing restoreable car to wagon or something like it CZmvDwC
Changing restoreable car to wagon or something like it AHyEfai
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
**Free**
Updated
December 2018
Changing restoreable car to wagon or something like it 8ZFKyQa
Changing restoreable car to wagon or something like it 4GJxzHq

Go down
Broomhilda
Broomhilda
Affiliate
Affiliate
Female

Aries Posts : 188
http://broomhildassims2.forumotion.com

Changing restoreable car to wagon or something like it Empty Changing restoreable car to wagon or something like it

on Wed May 11, 2016 4:44 pm
I hope this is the right place..if not I'm sorry

I was wondering if anyone can change the Restoreable Car and make it into a wagon or something like it..for Sims2..please

That car is just out of place with how I play..

I am a bit shocked that nobody has done this yet..

Thank you for all your help in advance.. Very Happy

CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

Pisces Posts : 4186
https://www.thesimmersgarden.com

Changing restoreable car to wagon or something like it Empty Re: Changing restoreable car to wagon or something like it

on Thu May 12, 2016 4:17 am
Hi, Hilda mickeywave As far as I know it hasn't been made into anything custom. Sorry. Shocked
It's supposed to be a muscle car modeled after the Dodge challenger...

Affiliate
Affiliate
Female

Changing restoreable car to wagon or something like it Empty Re: Changing restoreable car to wagon or something like it

on Thu May 12, 2016 1:30 pm
Thanks Cinda, I was just wondering if anyone could change it..I know it can be done look how many things that have been changed over the years from the Sims2 games..

Like the school bus, cab and all of those..I would like to work on something like an old wagon instead of that car..and restore that..my Sims sooner or later are wanting that restorable car..so I let them restore it and that also gives them extra money when they are first starting out..non of my first generation works..just does things like that car, painting and things like that and build up their money for a better home and furniture..and things for the kids..

Edit: I found out over at MTS that there is no such object..am hoping someone sees that post and put their great mind to work on how that can be done..

CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

Pisces Posts : 4186
https://www.thesimmersgarden.com

on Fri May 13, 2016 3:41 am
Well, since it's not a recolorable object - it can only be "repainted" - it's more than likely that it can't be customized. I've read on other forums that because it's like an interactional object, like the sewing machine, that it would be very difficult if not impossible to customize and recolor. It must have some kind of gaming code interwoven in it. I'm certain if it could be, it would have been customized already.
Shocked

Affiliate
Affiliate
Female

on Fri May 13, 2016 1:15 pm
Thank you Cinda..when I first went looking I was a bit shocked that it hadn't been done already..but am still hopeful that someone may try it again and maybe make something else that would work..stuck with that car for now and keeping my fingers, toes and eyes crossed that someone will come up with something lol..

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum