Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages.
Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time.
Please read the rules below. All members are required to abide by the rules, or else you forfeit your right to an account on Simmer's Garden.
• You must be 12 years of age or older to have an account with Simmer's Garden.
• Please keep all posts clean; fighting, swearing, or any type of bullying will not be tolerated.
• No spamming or trolling is allowed on the forum.
• Please do not post all in capital letters on the forum as it is seen as shouting. Any posts found to be in all capitals will be will either be edited or removed.
• Multiple accounts are not allowed on Simmer's Garden. Members are allowed one account per person, and if any multiple accounts are found they will be removed. If you suspect anyone to have more than one account please contact the staff.
• Email addresses or all caps are not to be used as usernames.
• Temporary email addresses are not allowed to be used.
• Sexually graphic, racist, vulgar, or gory usernames are not be used.
• You must make one (1) forum post to activate the "send PM" privileges.
• Please be respectful and courteous to each other on the forum at all times. If any trouble arises at any time, or you find something offensive that needs to be reported, please contact the staff promptly so the issue can be dealt with right away.
• Please be aware we operate for all Sims users, some being young people. As such, we don't tolerate any adult material or content (including pornographic or adult mods). If any is found, it will result in you being removed from the site permanently.
• Do not post personal information about yourself or link to personal accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. unless it is to your Simming account only.
• Actual photos of yourself or family members are not to be used as your avatar or posted on the forum for security reasons. If any actual photos are found to be used the staff will remove them and we will contact you about it. Avatar pictures must not contain nudity, swearing, violence, or anything that is deemed to be inappropriate or offensive to other members. We will remove such pictures without warning.
• You are only allowed one picture in your siggy which must be no larger than 250x250, no more than five (5) lines of writing in your siggy, and you may have up to three (3) links in your siggy or you may have one (1) video in your siggy. Links cannot be linked to any of your personal info. Siggy pics, text, or links found to be larger or more than specified will be removed and we will contact you about it.
• All pictures and videos posted in the forum must be posted in the appropriate section, or the staff will move them to the proper forum.
• Teen pregnancy and adult mods chat or anything related to it is not permitted on Simmer's Garden. If any posts made about these subjects, we will immediately take them down and contact you about it.
• Please post stories with pictures in the Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4 Stories Forum. Any links to your Sims 2, Sims 3, and Sims 4 stories must be posted in the appropriate Sims Discussions section. Any posts found in the main story forum section with just links to a story will be moved to General Discussions.
• All blogs are to be used to blog about your Sims 2, Sims 3, and Sims 4 games. Please do not post off-topic in your blogs: if you wish to go off-topic, please use the appropriate Off-Topic & Other Discussions category within the forum that has been provided for you to chat off-topic. Please do not upload content to your blogs; upload all content to the appropriate forums.
• Breakage of rules or being disruptive on the forum will result in a warning. After 3 warnings, your profile will be frozen and you will be banned for 1 week. Continuation of rule-breaking after a 1-week ban will result in you being removed from the site permanently.
• Members are welcome to post in the Prayer Requests Room but must abide by the Prayer Requests Room rules. Any member caught breaking these rules will result in a warning. After 1 warning, your profile will be frozen and you will be banned for 1 week. Continuation of rule-breaking after a 1-week ban will result in you being removed from the site permanently.
• Any Christian related topics please post in the Praise forum (marked with a cross †).
• No hotlinking allowed! If any images are found to be hotlinked, they will be removed and you will be contacted over it. Pics must be no wider than 800 pixels and can be any reasonable length. If any pics are found to be wider than 800x, you will be contacted to resize them.
• Creations must be uploaded to Sim File Share, as other file-hosting sites are laden with popup ads and malware that are troublesome to our members. Please contact the Administrator for a registration code. When uploading your work, make sure you let members know which expansion packs and stuff packs are required to download your creations. Not doing so can result in a game crash and bad feedback on your creations. You will also need to let members know if you have any CC in your creations, and if so, post a list of the CC and links to the CC, as some CC may need a mesh to show up in the game. You must also give credit to the CC creators.
• Lots must be playtested before uploading to avoid any issues for the members downloading them. Sims 2 sims that are uploaded with lots and have been played must be cleaned with SimPE to prevent neighborhood corruption within the game.
• No Mods/Hacks in uploads are allowed on SG, as it will put members' games and computers at risk. You may link to any suggested mods that do not violate our rules. If any Mods/Hacks (modded objects) are found in an upload, it will be removed and you will be contacted over it. You may, however, link to mods/modded objects, as long as they do not violate SG's community rules.
• All images for your uploads must be no wider than 800 pixels but can be any reasonable length. You may upload as many images as you'd like but please try to keep it at a reasonable number.
*The Staff reserves the right to remove any content from any part of this site without prior warning or consultation.
As a security and anti-spamming precaution, accounts must be activated by the Administrator. Please be patient; the Adminstrator will process your account request as quickly as possible.