Simmer's Garden
We are completing the process of transferring from the old Simmer's Garden. As we complete the process, you may need to update your password with the 'I forgot my password' function to log in.
~SG Staff
You must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.
Welcome to Simmer's Garden! cheers We are now on Twitter and Gab! cheers Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page and Gab page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of March: Happy Birthday in Heaven to DaisyRaggs - March 4, March 13 - katee752, March 19 - CindaLove, and March 23 - Broomhilda. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Easter Blessings to you!
Be Encouraged Today
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

View the whole list

Traffic Feed
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
Pin Us On Pinterest
Follow Us On Gab
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
Updated 2017

Go down

Scorpio Posts : 548

Honeymoon Beach House

on Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:57 pm
Honeymoon Beach House
This Vacation Beach Lot was created in my new hood - "MoonIslands.sc4"
Costs $47,838
2 Sections - 2 Bedrooms & 2 Baths.
Kitchen and Baths are furnished.
Downtown - 2-Tile Windows, by Windeopen Eyes (TSR)
Modern Balustrade - Blk Marble - by Spaik@TSR.
The Moption Short Window (slave) - by lirunchisk@TSR.
Rav White Stone2 - by Raveena

*Lot Checked and Cleaned by “CI"*

FRONT - 2 Sections

BACK with BEACH - Your Sims may go swimming in the ocean on this lot.  

Bedroom or Lounge

Kitchen and Dining Area

LIVING & BEDROOM  - KITCHEN & DINING..  This is the base for your Beach House.  The Kitchen and Baths are fully furnished.  You can add where you wish your Bedroom and Living Room to be.

Back Enterance

Lot Checked and Cleaned by "CI".

mickeywave ************ mickeywave

My SP's and EP's (DD, Seasons, Freetime, Bon Boyage, Kitchen/Bath, Ikea and Apartment Life)  Enjoy!  confetti

Last edited by BBdoll3 on Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:07 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : New Sim File Share Button!)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum