Simmer's Garden
We are completing the process of transferring from the old Simmer's Garden. As we complete the process, you may need to update your password with the 'I forgot my password' function to log in.
~SG Staff
You must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.
Welcome to Simmer's Garden! cheers We are now on Twitter and Gab! cheers Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page and Gab page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of June: June 1 - croiduire, June 22 - Happy Birthday in Heaven to MamaLambNC, and June 27 - Rosa<3. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Summer Blessings to you!

Be Encouraged Today
Latest topics
Staff Online
Affiliates
Forumotion Affiliates
Donate
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
**Free**
Updated 2017

Go down
BBdoll3
Moderation
Moderation
Female

Scorpio Posts : 676

My Childs Family Tree!

on Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:52 pm
This is my Childs Family.  Joseph Childs - Elder, and new in town wanted to have children before he passed away, and that he did.  He had (5) children, by (5) BBy's Momma's.  scaredy  And what's even crazier, they ALL resided in the same Apartment complex in Belladonna Cove.   extrahappy  affraid  giggle   We are talking about BBy Mamma Drama  24/7.    There were only (2) Momma's that didn't get along and were always fighting.  I mean, if they saw the other one, dust was flying everywhere.  It was exciting I must say.  I will revisit this clan and give updates, but I think all of the kids are now in college..

See the family here!

Meet - Joseph Childs! The Manly - Man, who started this clan of Childs...  extrahappy

Click on the Link below to view my Family Tree!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum