Simmer's Garden
Terrie's First Workout QydjrI1You must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.

Please enable an ad-blocker for a better viewing experience.
~SG Staff
Terrie's First Workout LGs430s Welcome to Simmer's Garden! Terrie's First Workout Arjd7Ci Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page, Tumblr page, and Gab page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Terrie's First Workout 3jbuURWHappy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of April: April 1 - Henii.348, April 4 - szanne7000, April 14 - BabyChimee, April 18 - chasinqcomets, April 20 - Sushi09091, and April 25 - Dominie. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Terrie's First Workout 8N05VF2 Spring Blessings to you! Terrie's First Workout W8DykSp

Be Encouraged Today
Latest topics
Staff Online
Simmer’s Garden Staff
Terrie's First Workout Pf4NgC2
Site Owner
Terrie's First Workout E6DbMY4
Simmer’s Garden Creator

Affiliates
Terrie's First Workout S8faHQR
Forumotion Affiliates
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
Terrie's First Workout 3NTpK5T
**Free**
Updated
December 2018

Terrie's First Workout MJbsHdm

Go down
BBdoll3
BBdoll3
Moderation
Moderation
Female

Scorpio Posts : 1044

Terrie's First Workout Empty Terrie's First Workout

on Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:19 am
:hello2:  Guys!  Guess what?  I figured out how to take Videos of my game.  This is just a test run and my first video.  This is my Terrie B..  I just created a new room for her so she can have space to relax and workout.   Now all I got to figure out is how to add my own comments into my video like Nancy.  Haven't figured that one out yet.   cheers

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum