Simmer's Garden
The Sims 4: Realm of Magic has  **Awful** Houses...But Can I Fix Them? OiU1IIeYou must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.
The Sims 4: Realm of Magic has  **Awful** Houses...But Can I Fix Them? Vq9J5oI Welcome to Simmer's Garden! The Sims 4: Realm of Magic has  **Awful** Houses...But Can I Fix Them? O7Wz5IB Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page, and Tumblr page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... The Sims 4: Realm of Magic has  **Awful** Houses...But Can I Fix Them? 3dtxXMr Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of September: September 2 - Aithusa, kalilwqewq, savannahshep, September 4 - katyfernlily, September 7 - ChrisaL27, September 8 - Neoblood, September 9 - jojosz18, mimieasy11, September 10 - Yanna04, September 11 - Boricuagrant, September 16 - Cookie, September 18 - Magical_tangerine, September 24 - alyx, and September 25 - AsamiMorning, siimmerkennetdach. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! The Sims 4: Realm of Magic has  **Awful** Houses...But Can I Fix Them? ZOXZOeD Summer Blessings to you! The Sims 4: Realm of Magic has  **Awful** Houses...But Can I Fix Them? YSZuNcd

Be Encouraged Today
Staff Online
Simmer’s Garden Staff
The Sims 4: Realm of Magic has  **Awful** Houses...But Can I Fix Them? Pf4NgC2
Site Owner
The Sims 4: Realm of Magic has  **Awful** Houses...But Can I Fix Them? E6DbMY4
Simmer’s Garden Creator

Affiliates
The Sims 4: Realm of Magic has  **Awful** Houses...But Can I Fix Them? JIpASX3 The Sims 4: Realm of Magic has  **Awful** Houses...But Can I Fix Them? Fnpd6hJ
Forumotion Affiliates
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
The Sims 4: Realm of Magic has  **Awful** Houses...But Can I Fix Them? CZmvDwC
The Sims 4: Realm of Magic has  **Awful** Houses...But Can I Fix Them? AHyEfai
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
**Free**
Updated
December 2018
The Sims 4: Realm of Magic has  **Awful** Houses...But Can I Fix Them? 8ZFKyQa
The Sims 4: Realm of Magic has  **Awful** Houses...But Can I Fix Them? 4GJxzHq

Go down
CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

Pisces Posts : 3888
http://www.thesimmersgarden.com

The Sims 4: Realm of Magic has  **Awful** Houses...But Can I Fix Them? Empty The Sims 4: Realm of Magic has **Awful** Houses...But Can I Fix Them?

on Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:35 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Administration
Administration
Female

The Sims 4: Realm of Magic has  **Awful** Houses...But Can I Fix Them? Empty Re: The Sims 4: Realm of Magic has **Awful** Houses...But Can I Fix Them?

on Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:36 pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Moderation
Moderation
Female

Scorpio Posts : 1202

The Sims 4: Realm of Magic has  **Awful** Houses...But Can I Fix Them? Empty Re: The Sims 4: Realm of Magic has **Awful** Houses...But Can I Fix Them?

on Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:07 am
Thanks hun... I watched it and she has me bouncing off the walls.  Like I said before, I had to "mute" her and just look at the pics.  My head is hurting.... starz  I would not be around her in live mode.  She would have me drinking and smoking pot!  laughpc hysterical  hilarious bwahaharoll

The Sims 4: Realm of Magic has  **Awful** Houses...But Can I Fix Them? QINLBZs
CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

on Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:05 am
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thanks hun... I watched it and she has me bouncing off the walls.  laughpc hysterical  hilarious bwahaharoll

She's pretty calm and mild in this video...  giggle

Moderation
Moderation
Female

Scorpio Posts : 1202

on Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:57 am
Really, you think so? Are you kidding me?  This is the video I watched, hun, and that poor kid was sending me up the walls.  Her remake was off the charts and I give her a 12 over a 10.  It's lovely....  They should let her build the houses for EA - I'm just saying, but keep her lips away from the mic.  lol2  I liked her idea about the tall walls.  Never thought about that, but will from now on.

The Sims 4: Realm of Magic has  **Awful** Houses...But Can I Fix Them? QINLBZs
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum