Simmer's Garden
Everything Wrong With The Sims 4: Realm of Magic OiU1IIeYou must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.
Everything Wrong With The Sims 4: Realm of Magic Vq9J5oI Welcome to Simmer's Garden! Everything Wrong With The Sims 4: Realm of Magic O7Wz5IB Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page, and Tumblr page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Everything Wrong With The Sims 4: Realm of Magic 3dtxXMr Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of September: September 2 - Aithusa, kalilwqewq, savannahshep, September 4 - katyfernlily, September 7 - ChrisaL27, September 8 - Neoblood, September 9 - jojosz18, mimieasy11, September 10 - Yanna04, September 11 - Boricuagrant, September 16 - Cookie, September 18 - Magical_tangerine, September 24 - alyx, and September 25 - AsamiMorning, siimmerkennetdach. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Everything Wrong With The Sims 4: Realm of Magic ZOXZOeD Summer Blessings to you! Everything Wrong With The Sims 4: Realm of Magic YSZuNcd

Be Encouraged Today
Staff Online
Simmer’s Garden Staff
Everything Wrong With The Sims 4: Realm of Magic Pf4NgC2
Site Owner
Everything Wrong With The Sims 4: Realm of Magic E6DbMY4
Simmer’s Garden Creator

Affiliates
Everything Wrong With The Sims 4: Realm of Magic JIpASX3 Everything Wrong With The Sims 4: Realm of Magic Fnpd6hJ
Forumotion Affiliates
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
Everything Wrong With The Sims 4: Realm of Magic CZmvDwC
Everything Wrong With The Sims 4: Realm of Magic AHyEfai
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
**Free**
Updated
December 2018
Everything Wrong With The Sims 4: Realm of Magic 8ZFKyQa
Everything Wrong With The Sims 4: Realm of Magic 4GJxzHq

Go down
CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

Pisces Posts : 3888
http://www.thesimmersgarden.com

Everything Wrong With The Sims 4: Realm of Magic Empty Everything Wrong With The Sims 4: Realm of Magic

on Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:46 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Administration
Administration
Female

Everything Wrong With The Sims 4: Realm of Magic Empty Re: Everything Wrong With The Sims 4: Realm of Magic

on Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:51 pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] More messy and complacent mistakes...

Moderation
Moderation
Female

Scorpio Posts : 1202

Everything Wrong With The Sims 4: Realm of Magic Empty Re: Everything Wrong With The Sims 4: Realm of Magic

on Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:57 pm
I'm sorry, but this kid just Works My Nerves...  whistle bounce  I donno what it is about her, maybe how fast she talks; how Much she rattles on about Not Liking vampires/ware-wolves  Razz --- I get it BBy Cakes, but Please get to your point of hatred...  whistle    lol2   I truly appreciate her rant   onarant unhappydance this time because it helps me in my decision as to should I - Buy or Not Buy!!!  scratch   As much as I want this one soooo bad, extrahappy cheers  because I Loveee  heartpump  the vamps/ware-wolves/witches/
spells and all that weird stuff  goofigirl afraid  I must agree with her, I am a stickler for details, matching colors, anything that throws off my build, drives me insane!!!!  
No bounce scaredy bangdesk unhappydance  
I can't rest until it's fixed, and if I'm still not satisfied with the end result, I'll yank it out and change up to something else.  It has toooo be perfect.  That's like I beat myself up one time when I built a lot and I was soooo excited about it.  Loaded and shared it and found out later that something was outta whack.  Furniture sticking out the side of the house, or window.  Curtains outside on the wall of the house rather than "Inside" the house....  bounce whistle   What a messy job it was, and it all stemmed from me rushing to complete my build so I could see and share what I made.  Only takes a minute to do a spin around and Fix what's off!!!! 

I think I'll wait for the price reduction.  whistle tnx4sharing  

Everything Wrong With The Sims 4: Realm of Magic QINLBZs
CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

on Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:02 pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm sorry, but this kid just Works My Nerves...  whistle bounce  I donno what it is about her, maybe how fast she talks; how Much she rattles on about Not Liking vampires/ware-wolves  Razz --- I get it BBy Cakes, but Please get to your point of hatred...  whistle   

Yes, I agree, her hyperactive, obsessive/compulsive ranting can be irritating like nails on a chalkboard but apart from that, she is a very unique builder. Even though I take her stance on the Occult (I detest and find the Occult appalling and the Occult Sims very annoying and boring), I won't rant and rave about that because I know others like to play with those characters and I respect that. afraid

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:lol2   I truly appreciate her rant   onarant unhappydance this time because it helps me in my decision as to should I - Buy or Not Buy!!!  scratch   As much as I want this one soooo bad, extrahappy cheers  because I Loveee  heartpump  the vamps/ware-wolves/witches/

I watch her videos regularly, but sometimes her high-strung screeching and incessant chattering is too much for even me and I have to turn her off. But she is a really talented builder and you should check out some of her builds on the Gallery, I think you would like them. flower

Moderation
Moderation
Female

on Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:02 am
That's okay. Cinda.  I know you don't like them, but you go right ahead and rant.  Like you said, I think it's her voice that annoys the heck outta me more than her going on about her likes and dislikes.

I will check out her creations as you suggested.  I'm sure they are wonderful.  I just may get some ideas from her.  I really like playing my witches in my Sims 2.  Having them fly about and mixing their crazy potions in their back yard.  I used to have them make others clean their house and yards.  I forget all of the stuff they would do.  The good witch was beautiful. 

CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

on Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:33 pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I will check out her creations as you suggested.  I'm sure they are wonderful.  I just may get some ideas from her.    

She just posted a rebuild video of one of those houses in the video above and she did an excellent job, and she also gives some building tips.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I really like playing my witches in my Sims 2.  Having them fly about and mixing their crazy potions in their back yard. 

Believe it or not, because I like making sims so much in Sims 4 CAS, I actually made a "witch" sim last week in anticipation of the new pack. She's a sim I put together with the Trait Questionnaire and when the results were Evil and a few other nefarious traits, and I suddenly got an idea to make a "Pre-Witch", who is very beautiful. I was thinking that the Occult could be added in CAS by the player if they have the Magic pack or they could just make her a normal sim. I had decided not to upload her because it might be a silly idea but I may upload her anyway. I'm still working on the other sims I had promised to upload as I have had to replace some broken CC.

Moderation
Moderation
Female

on Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:38 am
thumbsup thankyou

BBdoll3
BBdoll3
Moderation
Moderation
Female

on Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:02 am
O....m....G.... She makes my head hurt.  starz I could not take her  Razz Razz Razz Razz Mad Mad Mad I had to 'mute', or palse her and just look at the steps and pics.  That girl drives me crazyyy!!!  And all of the bouncing around in the video did not help matters.  She needs to take some meds to calm her down.  She had me bouncing off the walls within 3 mins....  dancer bounce starz kookoo scaredy goofigirl afraid   Her remake is 'Beautiful'.

CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

on Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:14 am
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I had to 'mute', or palse her and just look at the steps and pics.  dancer bounce starz kookoo scaredy goofigirl afraid   Her remake is 'Beautiful'.

Speed builds are generally what all creators do when they are showing what they are building or else the video would be more than an hour long. Usually they livestream those particular builds, which can be hours,  on Twitch first and then turn it into a speedbuild video on Youtube.

Moderation
Moderation
Female

on Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:06 pm
lol2    Ok, must be the OlD AgE setting.  Don't much like the speed build at all.  Makes my head hurt, but in any case, I do understand.  I'm just saying, her voice and quick jabber - don't go with the speed build.   lol2 Not for me anyway.  I just tap my way thru the frames.  Her revised lot is just amazing!  

BBdoll3
BBdoll3
Moderation
Moderation
Female

on Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:59 pm
My poor little pumpkin....  lol2  I broke down and floated over to "lilsimsie' web site and was watching her video on, "Everything Wrong With The Sims 4 Build Mode!"   lol2 

Now in that video, she is a lot more calm, but I think the issue is,,,, she gets soooo excited about things gone wrong in her game, which causes her voice to raise to a real high pitch, and she starts to talk fast.   lol2  I noticed she stops to take a deep breath to calm herself down.   My little pumpkin.  She just gets so hipped over her Sims and what's not right.   lol2  Poor BBy,,,, Breathe, Breatheeeee..... giggle rolllol

CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

on Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:29 am
She renovates EA and other's (she also renovates her fans' lots on request) lots beautifully. She is a very talented builder.

lafflol Yeah, she definitely takes the Sims 4 very seriously. She's an over-excitable, overly dramatic person and it shows.  giggle  She's young, though and has a lot to learn...

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum