Simmer's Garden
LGR - The E3 Experience OiU1IIeYou must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.
LGR - The E3 Experience Vq9J5oI Welcome to Simmer's Garden! LGR - The E3 Experience O7Wz5IB Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page, and Tumblr page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... LGR - The E3 Experience 3dtxXMr Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of July: July 2- breexox12, July 6 - elli, July 7 - riria, July 10 - cammysimmy, July 10 - SenpaiBird, July 14 - Kyraz, July 15 - silvia1961, July 24 - ravyn24, July 25 - Cupcakelover1537, and July 27 - okiedokieihooked. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! LGR - The E3 Experience ZOXZOeD Summer Blessings to you! LGR - The E3 Experience YSZuNcd

Be Encouraged Today
Staff Online
Simmer’s Garden Staff
LGR - The E3 Experience Pf4NgC2
Site Owner
LGR - The E3 Experience E6DbMY4
Simmer’s Garden Creator

Affiliates
LGR - The E3 Experience S8faHQR
Forumotion Affiliates
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
LGR - The E3 Experience CZmvDwC
LGR - The E3 Experience AHyEfai
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
**Free**
Updated
December 2018

LGR - The E3 Experience EUPVdsa
LGR - The E3 Experience 8ZFKyQa

Go down
CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

Pisces Posts : 3714
http://www.thesimmersgarden.com

LGR - The E3 Experience Empty LGR - The E3 Experience

on Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:24 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Moderation
Moderation
Female

Scorpio Posts : 1119

LGR - The E3 Experience Empty Re: LGR - The E3 Experience

on Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:08 pm
Interesting and Awesome!  Thanks for sharing.  thumbsup  I haven't been to LA in years, so was nice to see how the place looks with all the improvements and changes.  Yep, traffic is CaRAzyyyyy - all over now.  There was a time you could drive from A to B in 5-10 mins, now you'll be lucky if you make it within 1.5 hours.  Every day is a different trip.  

Peeps moving to Sacramento from the Bay Area and Southern Cal, has really screwed up travel time for us folks in the Valley.   dancer No starz groan   Everyday is an 'adjustment', but that's life and you move on.

Thanks again for sharing!  nerd mickeywave

CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

Pisces Posts : 3714
http://www.thesimmersgarden.com

on Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:40 pm
thankyou   Clint, aka LGR, is a funny, talented, and interesting narrator/content creator - and awesome sandwich maker! confetti

Moderation
Moderation
Female

Scorpio Posts : 1119

on Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:38 pm
O.M.G.!!!  I didn't know so many ways for a gooooood sandwich.  I  heartpump a great sandwich.  Thanks for sharing, and I'm saving this to my Favs Spot to refer to when I am relieved from my health issues where I can go back to eating Ham!  tongueout  I'm experiencing some health issues that are limiting me from eating certain things, but the power of God with heal me, I do believe this...

Thanks hun for sharing!  hug

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum