Simmer's Garden
First Look at Mermaids (Fish People) in The Sims 4: Island Living OF4SbB4You must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.

Please enable an ad-blocker for a better viewing experience.
~SG Staff
First Look at Mermaids (Fish People) in The Sims 4: Island Living LGs430s Welcome to Simmer's Garden! First Look at Mermaids (Fish People) in The Sims 4: Island Living Arjd7Ci Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page, and Tumblr page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... First Look at Mermaids (Fish People) in The Sims 4: Island Living 3jbuURWHappy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of June: June 2- croiduire, June 4 - shahi_simran_, June 8 - lmyles22, June 11 - djlangleyy, June 13 - Alaskaa, June 22 - Transitioned Treasure MamaLambNC, and June 27 - Rosa<3. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! First Look at Mermaids (Fish People) in The Sims 4: Island Living 8N05VF2 Spring Blessings to you! First Look at Mermaids (Fish People) in The Sims 4: Island Living W8DykSp

Be Encouraged Today
Latest topics
Free Update Tomorrow!Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:37 pmCindaLove
Sulani World Overview!Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:54 pmCindaLove
Dogs Can Ocean Swim!Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:59 pmCindaLove
My 1st Sims 4 Graveyard!Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:40 amBBdoll3
Staff Online
Simmer’s Garden Staff
First Look at Mermaids (Fish People) in The Sims 4: Island Living Pf4NgC2
Site Owner
First Look at Mermaids (Fish People) in The Sims 4: Island Living E6DbMY4
Simmer’s Garden Creator

Affiliates
First Look at Mermaids (Fish People) in The Sims 4: Island Living S8faHQR
Forumotion Affiliates
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
First Look at Mermaids (Fish People) in The Sims 4: Island Living CZmvDwC
First Look at Mermaids (Fish People) in The Sims 4: Island Living AHyEfai
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
First Look at Mermaids (Fish People) in The Sims 4: Island Living 3NTpK5T
**Free**
Updated
December 2018

First Look at Mermaids (Fish People) in The Sims 4: Island Living MJbsHdm
Coming Soon
Coming
June 21, 2019
First Look at Mermaids (Fish People) in The Sims 4: Island Living 8ZFKyQa

Go down
CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

Pisces Posts : 3648
http://www.thesimmersgarden.com

First Look at Mermaids (Fish People) in The Sims 4: Island Living Empty First Look at Mermaids (Fish People) in The Sims 4: Island Living

on Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:06 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Moderation
Moderation
Female

Scorpio Posts : 1085

First Look at Mermaids (Fish People) in The Sims 4: Island Living Empty Re: First Look at Mermaids (Fish People) in The Sims 4: Island Living

on Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:09 am
Didn't like her much.   No She blabbed too much about her and mermaids and what she does/doesn't like.   Razz

First Look at Mermaids (Fish People) in The Sims 4: Island Living 11MbC8q
CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

First Look at Mermaids (Fish People) in The Sims 4: Island Living Empty Re: First Look at Mermaids (Fish People) in The Sims 4: Island Living

on Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:50 am
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Didn't like her much.   No She blabbed too much about her and mermaids and what she does/doesn't like.   Razz

I agree, she can get on your nerves with her incessant ADD babbling. But she's young, so maybe she'll grow up and change her mannerisms but I doubt it. giggle And I agree with her strong dislike of occult sims - they conflict with my personal spiritual beliefs on the occult and I detest anything occult related in real life. I just much prefer to play my game in a more normal, realistic manner and play with humans and animals.  Anyway, I posted this video because it's the first I've come across that had the mermaids. Smile

Moderation
Moderation
Female

on Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:38 pm
No problem cuz after a while I 'muted' her.  hilarious   I liked looking @ the Mermaid and the different things we can add to her, and the Dolphin is a cute and wonderful addition.   Did they have fish and all in Sims 3?  I didn't really play the 3 that much, so can't recall seeing any when my simmie went swimming.

CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

on Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:39 pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Did they have fish and all in Sims 3?  I didn't really play the 3 that much, so can't recall seeing any when my simmie went swimming.

Yes, they had all kinds of cool fish and they could swim in the ocean. They also had mermaids, which the Sims 4 has borrowed from the Sims 3, among many things.

Moderation
Moderation
Female

on Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:23 pm
Ahhhhh, ok, well shows that I didn't really get into my (3).   I was so excited when I got the game, but then I couldn't load it on my comp at the time.  Only was able to do that when the Ultimate was offered.  I'm sure I would like it if I stuck to playing it, but it's there if I get the urge. 

SeptemberSimsForum
SeptemberSimsForum
Male

http://septembersims.forum.st

on Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:30 am
coffeeread So, basically it's a Sim which gets a fish tail when it enters the water and lose it when gets on the ground? rolling lol
CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

on Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:34 am
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:coffeeread So, basically it's a Sim which gets a fish tail when it enters the water and lose it when gets on the ground? rolling lol

Yep, that's pretty much it... lafflol

Moderation
Moderation
Female

on Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:44 am
Hold on a sec... So are you saying, when our Sim goes swimming, it will turn into a Mermaid?  I'm confused.  scratch I thought they had to already be a Mermaid, but when they was out of the water they became reg simmies?  So all sims created for this hood are all Mermaids? 

Will my other Sims from other hoods be able to visit this hood?

CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

on Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:53 pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hold on a sec... So are you saying, when our Sim goes swimming, it will turn into a Mermaid?  I'm confused.  scratch I thought they had to already be a Mermaid, but when they was out of the water they became reg simmies?  So all sims created for this hood are all Mermaids? 

Will my other Sims from other hoods be able to visit this hood?

No, your sim will have to win the approval of the island's Ancient Spirits to become a mermaid/merman. September was just making a joke about how mermaids are so hyped yet they don't do anything interesting but grow a fish tail when they get in the water. rolllol

Your sim will be able to live on the island permanently, as there is a new conservationist career that is exclusive to the island. Cool

Moderation
Moderation
Female

on Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:35 pm
giggle Oh, okay.  Thanks hun.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum