Simmer's Garden
In Loving Memory of Gerri Lawlor OiU1IIeYou must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.
In Loving Memory of Gerri Lawlor Vq9J5oI Welcome to Simmer's Garden! In Loving Memory of Gerri Lawlor O7Wz5IB Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page, and Tumblr page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... In Loving Memory of Gerri Lawlor 3dtxXMr Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of August: August 2 - hisgurl0627, Lilly LeClaire, Sunflowergal22, August 6 - JessB66, August 8 - Jessicaka, August 11 - lovelydimples, August 12 - Nanaa, August 13 - PrettyBoysMommy2016, shien, August 18 - laura1399, and August 19 - MsMnPhats46. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! In Loving Memory of Gerri Lawlor ZOXZOeD Summer Blessings to you! In Loving Memory of Gerri Lawlor YSZuNcd

Be Encouraged Today
Staff Online
Simmer’s Garden Staff
In Loving Memory of Gerri Lawlor Pf4NgC2
Site Owner
In Loving Memory of Gerri Lawlor E6DbMY4
Simmer’s Garden Creator

Affiliates
In Loving Memory of Gerri Lawlor S8faHQR
Forumotion Affiliates
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
In Loving Memory of Gerri Lawlor CZmvDwC
In Loving Memory of Gerri Lawlor AHyEfai
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
**Free**
Updated
December 2018

In Loving Memory of Gerri Lawlor EUPVdsa
In Loving Memory of Gerri Lawlor 8ZFKyQa

Go down
CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

Pisces Posts : 3789
http://www.thesimmersgarden.com

In Loving Memory of Gerri Lawlor Empty In Loving Memory of Gerri Lawlor

on Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:02 pm
In Loving Memory of Gerri Lawlor YF2KBxi

"Dear Simmers,

We have received news of the passing of Gerri Lawlor. Gerri was the original female voice actress in The Sims and one of the main reasons Simlish is such a hilarious digital phenomenon.

Gerri was an amazing improvisational comedienne who brought her enormous personality to the mic. She was one of the funniest people with whom I ever had the opportunity to work. We were introduced to Gerri by Claire Curtin, who brought her in from the local San Francisco improv scene. Gerri’s generosity and willingness to try anything is one of my most cherished memories from over twenty years of making The Sims. It’s something I still lean on and learn from to this day.

Gerri and her male counterpart, Stephen Kearin, gave us the gift of side-splitting, deeply painful laughter on countless occasions in the studio, to the point of a rib fracturing in one session.

Their combined acts of sheer creative joy while playing with Simlish remain high points in my career and a constant reminder of how wonderful and fulfilling a creative life can be.

Gerri, we will miss you so much and are grateful for our time together.

Dag dag! (Gerri said it first.)"

Robi Kauker, Audio Director

You can watch Gerri and Stephen's hilarious work here.
RIP, Gerri.  crying

Female

Cancer Posts : 419
http://me-poppy.forumotion.com/

In Loving Memory of Gerri Lawlor Empty Re: In Loving Memory of Gerri Lawlor

on Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:30 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
In Loving Memory of Gerri Lawlor 58934510
              In Loving Memory of Gerri Lawlor 1_214  Rest in Peace Gerri Lawlor In Loving Memory of Gerri Lawlor 1_214

In Loving Memory of Gerri Lawlor 1_14212

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum