Simmer's Garden
You must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.

Please enable an ad-blocker for a better viewing experience.
~SG Staff
Welcome to Simmer's Garden! Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page and Gab page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of February: February 4 - SunHuaban, February 7 - JonathanSevilla, February 12 - anactacia, February 19 - stroda, February 22 - Transitioned Treasure Nonni, and February 26 - angeljs. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Valentine Blessings to you!

Be Encouraged Today
Staff Online
Simmer’s Garden Staff

Site Owner

Affiliates
Forumotion Affiliates
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
**Free**
Updated
December 2018

Coming Soon
Coming
February 26, 2019

Go down
CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

Pisces Posts : 3362
http://www.thesimmersgarden.com

Kevin Simmington

on Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:45 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Everyday

Formal

Fitness

Sleep

Party

Swim

Hot Weather

Cold Weather

Custom Content:

Hair:
Stealthic Hair

S-Club Eyebrows

LUUMIA Body Hair (Hairy V1 in Cocoa)

Skins/Overlays:
Markus Skin Powder Overlay

Eyes:
Solstice Eyes

Clothing:
Everyday Sweater
Formal Suit
Swim Trunks

Requires: Get To Work, Spa Day, and Outdoor Retreat

Download Cinda Simmer's Fiancé, Kevin Simmington!

Unplayed

Played (Tech Guru Career)  
(An SG exclusive!)

Special thanks to all the talented Custom Creators that made this upload possible.

Simmer's Garden Creator
Female

Cancer Posts : 391
http://kinaboom.actieforum.com/

Re: Kevin Simmington

on Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:14 am
thumbsup  clapping thumbsup clapping bravo iluvit   Kevin is a very handsom man  Cin , I could fall in love with him ... lol   luvv

Administration
Administration
Female

on Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:14 am
lafflol thankyou Poppy!

Moderation
Female

Scorpio Posts : 1019

on Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:01 pm
Whhheeewwww!  Yummy.... dancer  He's a true Hunk!  He looks like that guy who is that Rich Shark guy who married his trainer from DWTS!  I love the blue eyes.....   whistle   Sorta hairy though.  You like hairy men, Cinda?  giggle   I have come to realize that I make my Sims from my personal likes.  Isn't that strange?  I heartpump  lighter colored eyes and dark hair.  Guess cuz my Dad had those beautiful eyes.  They were passed down to my daughter and my niece.   Skips generations! 

lilrose
CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

on Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:30 pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Whhheeewwww!  Yummy.... dancer  He's a true Hunk!  I love the blue eyes.....   whistle   Sorta hairy though.  You like hairy men, Cinda?  giggle 

thanku BB. lafflol Yes, I do. Light to medium hairy, but not "gorilla" hairy.  dkong  I just prefer my lady sims to look like natural ladies and my man sims to look like natural men. Never seen a natural born man that didn't have body hair of some sort and degree. And it's one of the things that the Sims 3 had that is missing in the Sims 4 .  unhappydance

Kevin is just hairy enough, in my opinion. His is the Hairy V1 in Cocoa, though I thought I had put him in a medium at the time of the upload. (Oh well, too bad, I'm not gonna change it back now.  giggle)  Click on that link for the body hair and you will see there way more hairy ones than the one he is in. There is even curly body hair for black men. (By the way, disregard the risqué post below it [notes and recommendations]; I'm not into to that sort of thing and I think anyone who is is gross. expoint)     

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum