Simmer's Garden
TS4 Toddlers QydjrI1You must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.

Please enable an ad-blocker for a better viewing experience.
~SG Staff
TS4 Toddlers LGs430s Welcome to Simmer's Garden! TS4 Toddlers Arjd7Ci Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page, Tumblr page, and Gab page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... TS4 Toddlers 3jbuURWHappy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of April: April 1 - Henii.348, April 4 - szanne7000, April 14 - BabyChimee, April 18 - chasinqcomets, April 20 - Sushi09091, and April 25 - Dominie. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! TS4 Toddlers 8N05VF2 Spring Blessings to you! TS4 Toddlers W8DykSp

Be Encouraged Today
Latest topics
Staff Online
Simmer’s Garden Staff
TS4 Toddlers Pf4NgC2
Site Owner
TS4 Toddlers E6DbMY4
Simmer’s Garden Creator

Affiliates
TS4 Toddlers S8faHQR
Forumotion Affiliates
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
TS4 Toddlers E6DbMY4
TS4 Toddlers E6DbMY4
TS4 Toddlers E6DbMY4
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
TS4 Toddlers 3NTpK5T
**Free**
Updated
December 2018

TS4 Toddlers E6DbMY4
TS4 Toddlers E6DbMY4
TS4 Toddlers E6DbMY4
TS4 Toddlers MJbsHdm

Go down
Lisafashonista
Lisafashonista
Female

Capricorn Posts : 44

TS4 Toddlers Empty TS4 Toddlers

on Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:24 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
I have started playing around with TS 4. I have Paisley Presley who is an Executive Chef. For those who know me here, know that I have an obsession with Do Lothario (it doesn't matter what game). Well, of all TS games 4's toddlers are the best! They are so darn cute! And I especially love the interaction "Why?" Razz
BBdoll3
BBdoll3
Moderation
Moderation
Female

Scorpio Posts : 1044

TS4 Toddlers Empty Re: TS4 Toddlers

on Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:57 am
Glad to see you Lisa...  Enjoy your game dear!  cheer

TS4 Toddlers O884Nhx
CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

Pisces Posts : 3529
http://www.thesimmersgarden.com

on Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:22 am
welcomeback1 Lisa! Ah, Don. Such a handsome devil. I've got a fascination with the Goths - Bella being my favorite sim. The toddlers in Sims 4 are pretty cute, the interactions are more typical of toddlers. If you really enjoy the toddlers, you may like the Parenthood game pack. The toddlers have tantrums and meltdowns typical of real life toddlers. The children and teens go through phases like the picky eaters phase for the kids or the rebellious phase for the teens. Parents have to choose what they will do to mold and shape their child and raise them into responsible, empathic, adults.

Female

TS4 Toddlers Empty TS4 Toddlers

on Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:29 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Got all game packs with the exception of bowling and romantic something or another. Does anyone have any problems with Sims wandering off? My Paisley (mom of two) likes to wander off down the street to a park to surf the web, then when I send her home someone always follows her home?! whistle
CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

Pisces Posts : 3529
http://www.thesimmersgarden.com

on Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:38 pm
lafflol Yes, that happens - those sims have a mind of their own and strange sims seem to think they can just walk into another sim's home without knocking.

Moderation
Moderation
Female

Scorpio Posts : 1044

on Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:06 pm
Afternoon Lisa!   mickeywave  I don't really play my game much.  I keep getting off into building stuff, but really gonna try to get more into my game now.  What hood are the Paisley family in?  I have played vary few hood peeps.  The one's I've played most are my own creations.  I will start playing the originals more, just to see how they act.

TS4 Toddlers O884Nhx
Lisafashonista
Lisafashonista
Female

on Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:23 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Newcrest.For the moment. I hate the house though. I'm considering moving them again within the same hood.  Paisley and Don's son finally aged to a child (it took long enough) and what a cutie.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum