Simmer's Garden
Nancy Powers 100 or More Babies Challenge Wkf4j94You must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.

Please enable an ad-blocker for a better viewing experience.
~SG Staff
Welcome to Simmer's Garden! Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page, Tumblr page, and Gab page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of April: April 1 - Henii.348, April 4 - szanne7000, April 14 - BabyChimee, April 18 - chasinqcomets, April 20 - Sushi09091, and April 25 - Dominie. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Easter Blessings to you!

Be Encouraged Today
Nancy Powers 100 or More Babies Challenge DVvmugk
Staff Online
Simmer’s Garden Staff
Nancy Powers 100 or More Babies Challenge Pf4NgC2
Site Owner
Nancy Powers 100 or More Babies Challenge E6DbMY4
Simmer’s Garden Creator

Affiliates
Nancy Powers 100 or More Babies Challenge S8faHQR
Forumotion Affiliates
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
Nancy Powers 100 or More Babies Challenge 3NTpK5T
**Free**
Updated
December 2018

Nancy Powers 100 or More Babies Challenge MJbsHdm

Nancy01905
Nancy01905
Female

Scorpio Posts : 109
http://creationshaven.net/index.php

Nancy Powers 100 or More Babies Challenge Empty Nancy Powers 100 or More Babies Challenge

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Here is another challenge I am doing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

YouTube Page:
Share this post on:diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Comments

CindaLove
on Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:50 pmCindaLove
cool Have you tried the 100 babies in 24 hours challenge? That is wild! afraid
Nancy01905
on Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:44 pmNancy01905
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
wow i never tried that and i probably wont do that at all
CindaLove
on Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:46 amCindaLove
hysterical Me neither. Too crazy for me!
BBdoll3
on Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:07 pmBBdoll3
Hello Nancy!  I enjoy watching you play your game.  It gives me some great ideas on how to play.  I'm still in learning mode, even-though I have just about all of the packs.   giggle  I build and create more than I play.  I'm so far behind in my play time.

I notice that your homes are sooooo huge.  Is that why you use the "Teleport" option to get them around their house?  And the use of your, "Pause" when you select commands for them, and how you put them in the "Fast" mode.  Interesting!  Cool   I usually do the same when I want them to hurry and finish the tasks I want them to do.

Now, question??? Yeah, I got a question.  Have you 'ever' known me - not to have a question or two?  rolllol Do you make up these challenges, or do you get them from other players and complete with them?  Just asking, cause I see you have so many of them. 

I love your videos, and I can hear you much better now.  Did you get a new mic?  Nice and clear.   Other times I can't hear you hardly at all.   As for the BBy Challenge, I go crazy with just (1) BBy.   No  I hate dealing with BBy's and lots of family members.  I always have the cpa's walking into my house grabbing them because I've neglected them or something.  dancer   Only BBy's I enjoy playing are the Plant Sims or my Alien Sims.  I can play 24/7 and not get stressed.  I was thinking about just making Hood with just Plant and Alien's in my Sims 2.

Anywho, thanks for sharing.  Great job!   mickeywave

Last edited by BBdoll3 on Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
BBdoll3
on Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:10 pmBBdoll3
I was thinking about doing a Video of my game play, but forget how to make them now.  It's been so long.
BBdoll3
on Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:19 pmBBdoll3
That's a cool bed you have for your Sims.  I'm gonna need to see if I have that one.  You have a lot of stuff in your simmies house.  Are those from our game?

I always take all of my sims shopping for clothes and just stock them up with lots of nice stuff.  Do you use all 5 selections in your game?  I like my sims to change.
Nancy01905
on Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:57 pmNancy01905
there are rules out there for the 100 baby challenge I have no idea where.
Nancy01905
on Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:03 pmNancy01905
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
if u refresh the list i added more videos Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum