Simmer's Garden
Daily Prayer For January 5, 2019 OiU1IIeYou must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.
Daily Prayer For January 5, 2019 Vq9J5oI Welcome to Simmer's Garden! Daily Prayer For January 5, 2019 O7Wz5IB Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page, and Tumblr page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Daily Prayer For January 5, 2019 3dtxXMr Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of July: July 2- breexox12, July 6 - elli, July 7 - riria, July 10 - cammysimmy, July 10 - SenpaiBird, July 14 - Kyraz, July 15 - silvia1961, July 24 - ravyn24, July 25 - Cupcakelover1537, and July 27 - okiedokieihooked. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Daily Prayer For January 5, 2019 ZOXZOeD Summer Blessings to you! Daily Prayer For January 5, 2019 YSZuNcd

Be Encouraged Today
Staff Online
Simmer’s Garden Staff
Daily Prayer For January 5, 2019 Pf4NgC2
Site Owner
Daily Prayer For January 5, 2019 E6DbMY4
Simmer’s Garden Creator

Affiliates
Daily Prayer For January 5, 2019 S8faHQR
Forumotion Affiliates
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
Daily Prayer For January 5, 2019 CZmvDwC
Daily Prayer For January 5, 2019 AHyEfai
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
**Free**
Updated
December 2018

Daily Prayer For January 5, 2019 EUPVdsa
Daily Prayer For January 5, 2019 8ZFKyQa

Go down
CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

Pisces Posts : 3712
http://www.thesimmersgarden.com

Daily Prayer For January 5, 2019 Empty Daily Prayer For January 5, 2019

on Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:35 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello, Friends! Here is the prayer for today…

Dear Lord,

Today we ask for comfort for everyone who is grieving and for all who are heartsick over bad news. We ask for comfort for every family who is watching a loved one struggle. We ask for comfort for all who are dealing with health issues. We ask for comfort for all who are missing loved ones. We ask for your comfort for all who are caregivers and all who are weary, overwhelmed or just need rest.

We ask for comfort for all who are feeling lost, alone or abandoned and for all who are separated from family or friends. We ask for comfort for all who are in a fight for their marriages and for all who are dealing with the aftermath and pain of losing theirs.

We pray for comfort for those who are being persecuted for their faith. We pray for comfort for those who are dealing with financial problems and struggles and for those who have fallen between the cracks and have nowhere to turn for help. We ask for comfort for those who are dealing with depression and a sense of hopelessness.

The Bible says you are the God of all comfort. You comfort us in ways no one else can…we are asking you to put your arms around those who are in dark or painful places today. May your love warm and sustain each of us. May we feel your strength well up in us. May we feel your courage and power fortify us. May we breathe in your peace and exhale every negative emotion and all the tension that is inside of us. May hope rise within us and your grace and mercy rain down on us. We thank you for your Holy Spirit that is with us and working through us to help us stand through all we face… may we in turn comfort others with the same comfort you give us.

Thank you for your heart of compassion towards us and for the love you lavish on us. Thank you for hearing our prayers and we thank you that we can come boldly to your throne of grace and ask these things in the precious name of Jesus. We look forward to all you will do as we look to you. Amen.

Blessings, hugs and love to you friends!

~Hope For The Brokenhearted
poppy flower
poppy flower
Female

Cancer Posts : 390
http://kinaboom.actieforum.com/

Daily Prayer For January 5, 2019 Empty Re: Daily Prayer For January 5, 2019

on Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:47 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
thank you Cinda sis  lilrose  

dear lord 
may I also request a prayer to you
even though I never pray for you
but I have learned from my school, the biblical lessons, that you have put everything in order to save our mankind from the bad
and that it is still going on
and that you also have no faith in humanity, because of Judas
but not everyone is a judas, and you know that now
for there are millions of people who love you, year in and year out
though you are not a wizard!
but would you like to keep an eye on the good people?
people who are happy and loving and generous
these people are often the ones who get sick or die suddenly die
also animals
can make their lives a little more bearable!!.. please please

I would like to give my prayer to these people
would you like to convey that for me? 
                                                                        Daily Prayer For January 5, 2019 Ca5ee110 Daily Prayer For January 5, 2019 25585810
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum