Simmer's Garden
My New SimSelf! OiU1IIeYou must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.
My New SimSelf! Vq9J5oI Welcome to Simmer's Garden! My New SimSelf! O7Wz5IB Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page, and Tumblr page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... My New SimSelf! 3dtxXMr Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of July: July 2- breexox12, July 6 - elli, July 7 - riria, July 10 - cammysimmy, July 10 - SenpaiBird, July 14 - Kyraz, July 15 - silvia1961, July 24 - ravyn24, July 25 - Cupcakelover1537, and July 27 - okiedokieihooked. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! My New SimSelf! ZOXZOeD Summer Blessings to you! My New SimSelf! YSZuNcd

Be Encouraged Today
Staff Online
Simmer’s Garden Staff
My New SimSelf! Pf4NgC2
Site Owner
My New SimSelf! E6DbMY4
Simmer’s Garden Creator

Affiliates
My New SimSelf! S8faHQR
Forumotion Affiliates
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
My New SimSelf! CZmvDwC
My New SimSelf! AHyEfai
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
**Free**
Updated
December 2018

My New SimSelf! EUPVdsa
My New SimSelf! 8ZFKyQa

CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

Pisces Posts : 3698
http://www.thesimmersgarden.com
Hi Simmer's Gardeners! A while back, I decided to play out the Sims 4 again to see if I could find anything that I really like about it. While I found only a few things that I like about it (it lacks depth, therefore, it is just not good gameplay), I do think the sims look halfway decent, at least the Goth family does. Being a CC junky, I went on a CC spree for the Sims 4 to see if I could improve the looks of the sims I play and decided to update my SimSelf. I gave her a new look, a few tweaks, and voila! A new and improved SimSelf! I hope that you like her.

So I present to you,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!

extrahappy extrahappy extrahappy
Share this post on:diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Comments

CindaLove
on Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:42 amCindaLove
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I have updated my simself (again!) to make some needed adjustments.The more I played her, the more I realized how gigantic her head was compared to all the other sims she was around. No way my head is that big! So I adjusted her head to be more like what mine actually is and made a few more tweaks. I also threw in the played version that can be only downloaded here on SG. I am confident now that I have the most accurate simself that I can possibly make and won't be changing her again. I promise! lafflol
So feel free to download this newest, very much improved, simself.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum