Simmer's Garden
You must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.
Welcome to Simmer's Garden! Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page and Gab page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of November: November 1- triciamanly, November 2 - Pierre1, November 10 - BBdoll3, November 15 - Nancy01905, November 20 - MaAlet, and November 28 - dogs1978. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Thanksgiving Blessings to you!

Be Encouraged Today
Staff Online
Affiliates
Forumotion Affiliates
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
**Free**
Updated 2017
Coming Soon
Coming November 16, 2018

BBdoll3
Moderation
Moderation
Female

Scorpio Posts : 912

Greenman - The Shea Todd & Daisy!

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Ohhhhh, Happy Day!  extrahappy   After that first smacka rouuuu on the lips from Ms. Daisy, 

Shea Todd could not think of living his life with non other than his beloved, Daisy Greenman.   So he hops down on one knee and pops the question.   bravo

With a song in his heart and stars in his eyes, he gives Daisy that big chubby grin and says, "My darling, sweet adorable, unforgettable love of my life, I would be honored if you would complete me and become my wife!"   whacky 

Spoiler:

Daisy grabs the ring before Shea could change his mind and slips it onto her finger.

Daisy looks at her beautiful ring with admiration.

The ring was so big and gave off such a sparkle brighter than the sun itself that she was just about blinded.  She sighs, "Ohhh Myyyy! I am most honored to become your wife.  I never thought this day would come so soon...   heartpump heartpump Come here you big hunk of a Love Muffin!"
Daisy leaps into Shea’s arms just about knocking him to the floor she is so excited.

Shea and Daisy decide it's time to find their own home so they can start a family.  Although, she has a very close and loving family, it's times for her to leave.  Besides, her parents home is much to small, and the way they are producing, there will be no room for her and Shea's new family.

Daisy leaving her family to start a new life and family with Shea Todd.

Goodbye my family.  I will always love and cherish you!  I’ll just be a mile away also, in case you want to visit.

Last edited by BBdoll3 on Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:52 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Decreased Pic Size!)
Share this post on:diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Comments

on Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:55 amBBdoll3
Daisy Greenman gets engaged and married to Shea Todd!  This is my 2nd Daisy Greenman family I played on my Computer.  The 1st Daisy was on my husband's comp.  whistle
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum