Simmer's Garden
You must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.
Welcome to Simmer's Garden! Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page and Gab page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of November: November 1- triciamanly, November 2 - Pierre1, November 10 - BBdoll3, November 15 - Nancy01905, November 20 - MaAlet, and November 28 - dogs1978. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Thanksgiving Blessings to you!

Be Encouraged Today
Staff Online
Affiliates
Forumotion Affiliates
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
**Free**
Updated 2017
Coming Soon
Coming November 16, 2018

Go down
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

Pisces Posts : 3167
http://www.thesimmersgarden.com

A Note From Debbie

on Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:50 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Dear Friends,

I want to apologize for not posting here regularly. Some have written to ask about why they are not receiving the “Daily Prayer”, so I wanted to tell you a bit about what is going on.

The last 2 months of 2017 and the first 7 months of 2018 were exceptionally difficult for me health-wise. On top of dealing with constant health issues, I had multiple losses and dealt with several difficult family crisis’.

Most people do not know, but in a little less than 5 years, I have lost almost 40 friends and family members and there are multiple people in my life who I am close to who are terminal and are dealing with life-altering health issues and failing health. Truly, it has been God’s grace and strength alone that has sustained me and my family.

The Lord knew I needed a break and to re-charge and so He opened doors for me to get away with my son. At the moment, I am on my first vacation in sixteen years. I am traveling with Ryan taking in God’s beauty, seeing sites I never thought I would see and visiting with family and friends I haven’t seen in many years. This trip is nothing short of a miracle, especially considering how bad my health has been most of this year!

I have tried to keep up with posting on all of my sites and with my ministry while on the road, but as you all are very aware, I have failed at doing that consistently. In reality, I will probably be hit and miss for a few more weeks, but I am doing my best to post when I can.

I thank you for your patience and understanding for all the times I am not able to post regularly. For once, my lack of posting is not due to health issues! I hope to be back consistently on track and start catching up with email and all aspects of my ministry by the 3rd week of Oct.

I am grateful for this opportunity the Lord has given me… it was needed more than I realized. I am physically tired, but feel myself being rejuvenated in spirit and I am blessed beyond words for the many joyous moments my son and I are experiencing together.

I do pray over you all and trust that our Heavenly Father will meet your every need. I am grateful for each of you and send you blessings, hugs and love.

Much love in Him,
Debbie

Moderation
Female

Scorpio Posts : 912

Re: A Note From Debbie

on Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:36 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Many, many prayers for you Debbie and your family.  So very sorry for your many losses.  I pray God gives you much needed comfort.  As you know, he's a loving Father, and never leaves our sides.  Enjoy your vacation, son and family!

Love & Prayers,
  Carlotta (BBdoll3)

lilrose

~BBdoll3~
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum