Simmer's Garden
You must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.
Welcome to Simmer's Garden! Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page and Gab page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of January: January 1 - lolikek, January 5 - Lizzy, January 6 - Lisafashonista, and January 15 - suziqhorse. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! New Year Blessings to you!

Be Encouraged Today
Staff Online
Affiliates
Forumotion Affiliates
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
**Free**
Updated December 2018

poppy flower
Simmer's Garden Creator
Simmer's Garden Creator
Female

Cancer Posts : 328
http://kinaboom.actieforum.com/

started to play my sims2 game again

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Hi  dear friends
i was playing my sims2 game again
without cheats.
so building everything from the ground with the money from the work that I assume
it was difficult as I could still remember that from the past
keep the friends circle. and fulfill the points.
but fortunately I got a lamp from the fortune teller
where I could make 3 wishes
I have also chosen for a long life. though I still drink the green tank that you can make younger
it is not fun if you do not have any download in your game
I'm going to collect the downloads again and place them in the folder
so that I can build a nice house

I made 3 Christmas wall wallpaper myself but they did not succeed too well
so I'm going to try again. already before the Christmas time

pfff and it is only just autumn ... I walk around too fast with time  giggle

my sims Elsie, she learns her learning materials  rulez

of course there was also a fire broke out, when I was working  fiery       

a few of her daily experiences  dramaqueen

hugsss...

Comments

on Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:56 amCindaLove
Poppy, I'm glad you are having fun with your game again. There is always something new to discover with the Sims 2 even after all these years. And you are right - like all Sims games, it's way better with CC!
confetti tnx4sharing
on Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:07 pmpoppy flower
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
aw Thank you Sis mickeywave   heartpump .. today I have payed for a litlle bit, I will build Elsie a new home tomorow.. she made a lot of monye so she can build a nice home now..lol
I wil put in a garden to take care of as wel ,, but start with just a few plants
I love love this game so much.. I wil put in your flooring and wallpaper.. those ar so beautiful that I can remeber heartpump .. I'm glad I  still have your downloads  cheers  

a little fun I like  thing Is pillow fight .. pillowfight   giggle
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum