Simmer's Garden
You must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.
Welcome to Simmer's Garden! Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page and Gab page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of December: December 18 - Toniad31, and December 28 - Flutterby. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Christmas Blessings to you!

Be Encouraged Today
Staff Online
Affiliates
Forumotion Affiliates
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
**Free**
Updated 2017

BBdoll3
Moderation
Moderation
Female

Scorpio Posts : 921
This is my Kennedy Family.  This is the simmie who grew old 'fast', and I was able to restore her back to her adult state... cheers

lilrose

~BBdoll3~
Share this post on:diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Comments

on Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:15 ampoppy flower
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
can you do that with me too, BB ..... hilarious bwahaharoll .... lol

your simmie indeed looks young again ... good work BB  thumbsup  clapping 
you know more about technology than I do. with the sims3
I can learn something from you I believe  cheers  dancer
on Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:12 pmBBdoll3
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Thanks Poppy, but I'm still learning to do things.  I go to Cinda for the more techie stuff.  I just followed the 'Cheat Sheet' for Sims 3.  Cinda told me how to adjust the Aging process.   thumbsup

I forgot to mention, this was my 1st simmie I played in Sims 3, back when I first started playing it.  Then I stopped, because it was too much trauma to my brain trying to learn how to play.  Now I'm playing as if I've been playing it for years.  Finding my way around the Sims 3 came quickly. 
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum