Simmer's Garden
You must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.
Welcome to Simmer's Garden! cheers We are now on Twitter and Gab! cheers Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page and Gab page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of September: September 7 - ChrisaL27. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Autumn Blessings to you!

Be Encouraged Today
Latest topics
Staff Online
Affiliates
Forumotion Affiliates
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
**Free**
Updated 2017
Coming Soon
Coming November 16, 2018

BBdoll3
Moderation
Moderation
Female

Scorpio Posts : 867

Catching Up With Me!

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello2 everyone!  It's been a long time since I've blogged so gonna fill you in on my game.  I've finally jumped back into my Sims3, but not liking it much.  Mad  It's hard to figured out how to build and change the clothes on my simmies.  Just play the game at all.   scratch  I don't like trying to figure out something that should be so easy to learn.  It's nothing like Sims 2 and Sims 4.   bounce

Sims 4 is about the easiest of them all, but I really need to just sit down and take time to learn the Sims 3.   Plus, if I recall, I had this problem before while trying to play my Sims 3, and that's why I stopped playing it.  I just takes too much of my time trying to figure out how to play it.

Game keeps stalling.  unhappydance My Simmie will do a task, then it just stops, then starts for a few seconds, then stalls again.  unhappydance  Gonna need to research on why this is happening. 

I was trying to play my Sims 2 a while ago, but was having issues with Origin and the Ultimate Collection, so attempted to load my Sims 2 and there were some issues there.  O.m.G!  bounce  Just a big pain in my rear.  bangdesk   I knew if tried to play the UC , I would not be able to play my hoods, crying  and that's why I wanted to just play my Store version.  Wellll, got into my Sims 2 and was able to see all of my hoods, but I was missing some 'key' stuff.  Like my beautiful Walls/Floors and other stuff that came with the Pets.  O.m.G.....  bounce  No    I tried to redesign my lots using the other stuff I had, but it just didn't look right.   So I finally broke down and installed the  sad  UC; was able to get all of my walls/floors, etc,,, butttt,,, I still can't load my wonderful hoods I've created.  crying  bangdesk  onarant  fiery   unhappydance

I am not a happy Simmer....  butttt, I did figure out that I could load my cc's and some of my lots and the lots with a few of my own simmies, but still - not my hoods.  That's another task for another day..  I still have a few of my lots that I created, so that's a blessing!!!  Cool

My Sims 4 is wonderful, and I  heartpump  extrahappy playing it; building and creating simmies.  Soooo, we'll see how it goes from here.  I thought I  was  just about finished loading my stuff to SG, but found there are still things I need to clean up.  Then I'll be able to play my games more.

Anyway, have a beautiful day my friends...   angelhug I hope you are enjoying your games...

Comments

No Comment.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum