Simmer's Garden
You must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.
Welcome to Simmer's Garden! Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page and Gab page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of December: December 18 - Toniad31, and December 28 - Flutterby. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Christmas Blessings to you!

Be Encouraged Today
Staff Online
Affiliates
Forumotion Affiliates
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
**Free**
Updated 2017

CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

Pisces Posts : 3204
http://www.thesimmersgarden.com
Well here's the pics I promised of my favorite family, the Goths. If you look closely, some of the floors, wallpaper, etc. are missing because I removed the downloads folder to see if cc was the culprit, but it was not. I'm finding out the onboard graphics aren't as grand as the store adveritized for gaming, but it could be that I have 6 sims and 4 pets in that family making all that jazz. LOL

Spoiler:

This is what my Goth family should look like:

Bella's classic hair: notice that Bella's sitting in mid air with her kids in a mohawk! LOL Mortimer Jr. has half of his sister Ella's avatar!

Yikes! Bella's all over the place and Alexander's headless!

Where's Morty Jr.? Eeekkk! There he is with no head!

The wolves:

Wish I knew what is causing this. I've turned the graphics way down and it still does it gradually. This has taken the joy out of playing.  sad

Last edited by CindaLove on Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Share this post on:diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Comments

on Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:14 pmBBdoll3
wowspring Now this is really strange!
on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:15 pmBBdoll3
That is sooooo strange!   Shocked  Were you able to correct it or find out what was causing the glitches?
on Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:49 amCindaLove
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Yes, I found and then posted the solution to this problem [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. My game runs superbly now! extrahappy
on Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:02 ampoppy flower
ohh my Cinda!!.. scaredy  that's strange but funny   falling   ..lol
on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:14 amCindaLove
Yes, it was really crazy! joyryde So glad that I was finally able to fix it. horse
on Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:21 ampoppy flower
thumbsup   310  cap'n  Im happy you make it ok again.. but still its funny to see it in your game . hahaha  :laffloud:
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum