Simmer's Garden
We are completing the process of transferring from the old Simmer's Garden. As we complete the process, you may need to update your password with the 'I forgot my password' function to log in.
~SG Staff
You must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.
Welcome to Simmer's Garden! cheers We are now on Twitter and Gab! cheers Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page and Gab page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of June: June 1 - croiduire, June 22 - Happy Birthday in Heaven to MamaLambNC, and June 27 - Rosa<3. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Summer Blessings to you!

Be Encouraged Today
Latest topics
Staff Online
Affiliates
Forumotion Affiliates
Donate
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
**Free**
Updated 2017

CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

Pisces Posts : 2847
http://www.thesimmersgarden.com
I was playing Florence Delarosa one day in my Uberhood, and I had her open up a flower shop, Just Flowers and More, as her home business was a success and she wanted something bigger. Well, into her first day in her new flower shop, summer storms arrived and lightening struck the tree in front of her shop and it caught on fire. The usual, sims flipping out, etc., entailed but I noticed that after the storm ended, the tree was still on fire. So I called the fire department and he fined her for a false alarm! LOL Here are a few picks I took as I found it kinda amusing:

Spoiler:

The fire department arrives.

Fireman Dave proceeds to chew Florence out for calling when there isn't a fire emergency (Oh really, didn't see that towering inferno out front did ya?).

Through the blazing inferno...

She's heard enough already!

[

I don't know what he said to her, but he left her nearly in tears.

All day and into the night it burned...

Florence's Best of the Best Award, proudly displayed.

Later the next day...
Florence has resurrected her parents, William and Mary Delarosa, and they are living at home with her.

Spoiler:

Florence's father, William Delarosa.

Is it me, or did Maxis make Mary Delarosa with an uncanny resemblance to Meryl Streep?
Mary Delarosa, Florence's mother.

"You really think so?"

The lovely Florence Delarosa.

Florence invited her new boyfriend, Lazlo Curious over for the afternoon to meet her parents.
First things first, it's time to dance, dance, dance!

Woooooooo!

Get down!

Lazlo has certainly grown quite fond of Florence; they have great chemistry, (3 bolts) and that has Lazlo thinking that he wants to have a future with Florence. She's smart, pretty, sweet and sensitive - everything he could ever want in a woman. Lazlo and Florence's dad hit it off so well he laughs at all of his jokes!

Could Florence be 'the one'? Will Lazlo decide to take their relationship further?
Stay tuned...

Last edited by CindaLove on Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:28 pm; edited 6 times in total
Share this post on:diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Comments

on Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:19 pmBBdoll3
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
That has happened to me and my game also. Where the tree continues to burn and the FD gives me those tickets. That's why I place those fire alarms in my trees. Very Happy

The last time we left the Delarosa-Curious households, Florence and Lazlo were engaged. Fast forwarding 10 months later, they have decided on a June wedding in which they have invited Florence's parents and Lazlo's large family. What a beautiful day for a wedding...

Spoiler:

Finally, the day has come for Florence and Lazlo to exchange nuptials! Florence's house nicely decorated, all the guests have arrived, and now the wedding begins.

The Toast to the Newlyweds

The Cake

I just noticed their wedding cake is defying gravity...  giggle

"My beautiful bride, may I have this dance?"

Time to get down and boogie!

Lazlo and Florence - the best dancers, the life of the party!

"What an absolutely, amazing night, my beautiful bride! I don't want this night to end!" "This night will end but we will have many more nights like this one. The rest of our lives, in fact."

heartpump  heartpump  heartpump  heartpump

Bonus: Florence and Lazlo's Honeymoon

Spoiler:

Florence and Lazlo went on a short honeymoon in Takemizu Village. They were amazed at the beautiful Japanese architecture.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum