Simmer's Garden
We are completing the process of transferring from the old Simmer's Garden. As we complete the process, you may need to update your password with the 'I forgot my password' function to log in.
~SG Staff
You must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.
Welcome to Simmer's Garden! cheers We are now on Twitter and Gab! cheers Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page and Gab page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of June: June 1 - croiduire, June 22 - Happy Birthday in Heaven to MamaLambNC, and June 27 - Rosa<3. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Summer Blessings to you!

Be Encouraged Today
Latest topics
Staff Online
Affiliates
Forumotion Affiliates
Donate
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
**Free**
Updated 2017

CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

Pisces Posts : 2847
http://www.thesimmersgarden.com
As the title implies, here is my soap opera of Strangetown starting with the Curious Family.

Spoiler:

Last time we left off with the blossoming romance between Lazlo Curious and Florence Delarosa. Lazlo realizes the beach bum look is out, so he decides he wants to put together a whole new style to attract Florence. He starts by standing in front of the magical-mirror-that-magically-transports-sims-to-the-hairstylist-of-their-choice.

After discussing his desires with his stylist, he picks out the perfect cut and style that is fashionable, yet classic.

"Wow, that is different!"

"Should I have done this? Not entirely sure about it - I don't even recognize myself!"

But only after a moment of staring at himself, he decides that he digs it.
"I look really cool! Florence is gonna love it!"

Lazlo's mother Kitty is impressed by his transformation and promises to take him shopping that weekend for a new wardrobe.

The Curious Family

Before:

After:

Kitty Curious, Lazlo's mother.

Before:

After:

Lazlo's dad likes Lazlo's new hairstyle so much, he decided to get his hair cut the same way.
Glarn Curious, Lazlo's father.

Vidcund decides on a new look too.

And he's really diggin it!

Vidcund Curious, Lazlo's oldest brother with his new hairstyle.

Jenny Curious, Lazlo's oldest sizzlin hot sister!

Pascal Curious, Lazlo's youngest beach bum brother.

Jill Curious, Lazlo's baby sister, born late in life to his parents before they became elders.

Before:

After:

Notzo Curious, Glarn's now deceased father.

Before:

After:

Zo Curious, Glarn's now deceased mother.

Before:

After:

Annie Hogleg, Kitty's now deceased mother.

Before:

After:

Hamm Hogleg, Kitty's now deceased father.

Pascal has been dating Cassandra Goth, daughter of the famous Mortimer and Bella Goth...

...and there has been a lot of flirting and schmoozing going on.

So much that Cassandra has fallen head over heels in love with Pascal.

Cassandra going home for the evening, giddy from her new young love.

Pascal really digs Cassandra, but she freaks him out sometimes. He hopes it's a phase she's going through...

To be continued...

Last edited by CindaLove on Tue May 22, 2018 11:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
Share this post on:diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Comments

on Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:36 pmBBdoll3
Really enjoyed your Curious Family and your "Remakes".  Love  heartpump  each one.  Great job, Cinda!   cheers
on Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:37 pmCindaLove
thanx If I ever get time and my laptop stops being so wonky, I would like to pick up where I left off!

Last edited by CindaLove on Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
on Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:05 pmBBdoll3
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Oh please do, hun. I would heartpump to see where you go with this Family. I enjoyed playing them as well. Don't recall making a remake of them though. I'm gonna start playing my Sims2 also. I had quite a few Favs in that game.
on Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:39 amCindaLove
Holy guacamole, it's been five years since I've continued this sim adventure and these pics are just as old! My old PC had bit the dust just about the time I was going to post them but lucky for me I had already uploaded them to ServImg and there they have been waiting until now. So without further delay, Welcome to Strangetown, Part 2!

Spoiler:
The last time we visited Strangetown, Lazlo and Florence had been dating and Lazlo met Florence's parents. Fast forward, after many successful dream dates, Lazlo had decided that Florence indeed was the woman of his dreams.

He knew for sure that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, so he took her to the fanciest restaurant around, where he planned to pop the question to Florence.

They wined and dined...

And after dinner, slow danced and fell deeper in love...

(A friend of Florence's, a townie I madeover but I can't remember her name.)

They had a blast with the bubble hookah...

Then, taking a break from the bubble blaster fun, a romantic moment bloomed and Lazlo thought to himself, 'This is the perfect moment to ask her!' As their lips and hearts collided, Lazlo prepared to fall on one knee...

Then...

Florence dropped on one knee and presented a box!
"Lazlo, will you be my husband?"

"Yes!", exclaimed a very surprised and stunned Lazlo.

You know, I planned to ask you to marry me this very night but you beat me to it", he said tenderly.

"I-", Florence started but was interrupted as Lazlo gave her a romantic kiss.

"No worries, darlin', I love that you asked me first."
"Really? You don't mind? It's leap year and I just want to spend the rest of my life with you..."
"I've felt this way for a long time about you, too. I couldn't be happier than to be your husband, darling", Lazlo said, as he tenderly gazed into her eyes.

heartpump That concludes this chapter of Welcome to Strangetown. Stay tuned for more soon! heartpump
on Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:28 pmBBdoll3
You make-over Sim is 'beautiful'.  cheers
on Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:32 pmCindaLove
thankyou I love giving makeovers to sims. When I find her name again I will post it. She is a townie that always has the same name.

Last edited by CindaLove on Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
on Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:38 amCindaLove
I looked it up on Sims Wiki and I believe her name is Marylena Hamilton.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum