Simmer's Garden
We are completing the process of transferring from the old Simmer's Garden. As we complete the process, you may need to update your password with the 'I forgot my password' function to log in.
~SG Staff
You must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.
Welcome to Simmer's Garden! cheers We are now on Twitter and Gab! cheers Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page and Gab page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of June: June 1 - croiduire, June 22 - Happy Birthday in Heaven to MamaLambNC, and June 27 - Rosa<3. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Summer Blessings to you!

Be Encouraged Today
Latest topics
Staff Online
Affiliates
Forumotion Affiliates
Donate
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
**Free**
Updated 2017

Go down
BBdoll3
Moderation
Moderation
Female

Scorpio Posts : 676

At the Movies with my Greenman's!

on Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:41 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Yes I did!!!! I couldn't make a Drive - In, so I created a,  strut  "Walk-In" ... Yep, my Simmies are @ the movies.   Did not think though until now, that would be sort of bad if it started raining and storming.   Check 'em out!  thumbsup  

Check out the 'Spoiler' below for more stuff!

Spoiler:

Movie has started...

Looking at this picture, I think I may need to remove some of the lights... Shocked

-Intermission-
Can I have a juicy Burger please?

Movie has ended- My Simmies enjoyed it!   Now time to go home... thumbsup

Administration
Female

Pisces Posts : 2847
http://www.thesimmersgarden.com

Re: At the Movies with my Greenman's!

on Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:59 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Awesome theater! yay You've gotta upload it when you've made the finishing touches! extrahappy My sims would love this! woo tnx4sharing
Broomhilda
Affiliate
Affiliate
Female

Aries Posts : 177
http://broomhildassims2.forumotion.com

on Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:49 am
Omgosh BB..how in the world did you make an outdoor theater..I love, love it..and the Greenman's have always been my favorite sims in Riverblossom Hills..

poppy100
Female

Cancer Posts : 133

on Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:10 pm
OHHHhh .. BB                and it is so cool
BBdoll3
Moderation
Moderation
Female

on Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:14 am
Thanks ladies, but not sure if I'll be able to load it.  I tried to access my Sims 2 the other day and it wants me to go to the new version.  I can't add my Downloads folder to get to all of my stuff.  I have to load my DD game, but first I gotta find my books that have my Acct # on it. It's still packed up in one of my boxes...  I'll let you know when I find it. but I thought for sure that I had uploaded it long time ago.   scratch

Administration
Female

on Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:42 am
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:  I tried to access my Sims 2 the other day and it wants me to go to the new version.  I can't add my Downloads folder to get to all of my stuff. 
Hi hun,  mickeywave can you explain what you mean a little more? I know that a few months ago they finally connected The Sims 2  to Origin after all these years and there was an update to do it, so we have to be logged in to Origin to play it with the digital version. So it's okay to get that update if you haven't already.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have to load my DD game, but first I gotta find my books that have my Acct # on it...but I thought for sure that I had uploaded it long time ago
Do you mean the serial number?
BBdoll3
Moderation
Moderation
Female

on Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:11 am
Yes.  I don't see any of my downloads.  Remember, I could not use that one Sims 2.  I had to use the other one.

Administration
Female

on Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:22 am
Oh, okay. So you're not able to play any of the digital versions? Trying to catch why you have to install your DD. whacky
Broomhilda
Affiliate
Affiliate
Female

Aries Posts : 177
http://broomhildassims2.forumotion.com

Yesterday at 11:24 am
What Window version do you have..Vista or Windows 7 or above..I know when I had Vista I couldn't access any of my games..and couldn't even get to my friends list until I upgraded to Windows 7..

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum