Simmer's Garden
We are completing the process of transferring from the old Simmer's Garden. As we complete the process, you may need to update your password with the 'I forgot my password' function to log in.
~SG Staff
You must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.
Welcome to Simmer's Garden! cheers We are now on Twitter and Gab! cheers Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page and Gab page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of May: May 9 - beckylynn2109. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Spring Blessings to you!

Be Encouraged Today
Latest topics
Staff Online
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

View the whole list

Donate
Affiliates
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
Follow Us On Gab
Pin Us On Pinterest
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
**Free**
Updated 2017

Go down
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

Pisces Posts : 2748
http://www.thesimmersgarden.com

Daily Prayer For April 26, 2018

on Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:05 pm
Hello, Friends! Here is the prayer for today…

Dear Lord,

As we gather today, many are dealing with disappointments with family or friends. Many have found that in their time of need, those they thought they could depend on, have not been there as they thought they would be. For some, the disappointments and sadness, have been replaced with resentment and anger…you are sovereign.. you knew these things would happen and you will not waste pain in any life….you will use it for good and to draw us closer to you…to allow us to see you provide for the things we thought others would help us with. When these situations happen, they remind us that people will always let us down, but you never will…these circumstances teach us about grace like few things can.
Difficult relationships and times remind us that we are all imperfect people in a need of a Savior. We must grieve our hurts and our losses and we ask for your help to heal from our wounds and we also ask you to help us have a heart that is patient, kind and that forgives others just as you forgive us.

The enemy looks for ways to kick us when we are down…he wants us to turn from you… to pull away from church or other believers…he wants to isolate us and make us distrustful, upset and angry… but what he has meant for our harm and to make us feel alone, you use to make us more aware of your presence. You can use these things to make us more dependent on you, instead of others. You use these things to make us more like you… if there was ever anyone who understands about being let down and disappointed and hurt by people, it is you. You have suffered these things more than any other…yet, you show compassion, grace and mercy…

For those who are hurting today please give them a fresh perspective on their circumstances. For those who are needing physical and tangible help in their lives, we ask you to send people to come stand beside them and to be your hands and feet…

Father, please meet each need, spoken and unspoken… help us not to dwell on the things that are wrong, but help us to focus on you and all that is right and all the blessings we do have…you are the one who heals our hurts, dries our tears and helps us to do what we could never do on our own. May your light shine in us and through us. In the name of Jesus we pray, Amen

Blessings be upon you all!

~Hope For The Brokenhearted

Cancer Posts : 73

Re: Daily Prayer For April 26, 2018

on Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:33 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
 ohh Cinda ..I wish all people could think about it! about your beautiful words
then the world would be one as it was meant to be

thank you for this beautiful day of sermon,  
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

Pisces Posts : 2748
http://www.thesimmersgarden.com

on Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:14 am
Thank you, Poppy, these daily prayers are not written by me but are written by this sweet lady.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I love her prayers so much that I just have to share them with others who may need them as well.  heartpump

ichthyscross

Cancer Posts : 73

on Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:39 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Ohh Cindy, gif her a big hug from me. I love love here daily prayers too also 
I will tray too read theme every day from now

and thank you for put these up Cindy. your a Angel   
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum