Simmer's Garden
How to Link Pics  OiU1IIeYou must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.
How to Link Pics  Vq9J5oI Welcome to Simmer's Garden! How to Link Pics  O7Wz5IB Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page, and Tumblr page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... How to Link Pics  3dtxXMr Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of September: September 2 - Aithusa, kalilwqewq, savannahshep, September 4 - katyfernlily, September 7 - ChrisaL27, September 8 - Neoblood, September 9 - jojosz18, mimieasy11, September 10 - Yanna04, September 11 - Boricuagrant, September 16 - Cookie, September 18 - Magical_tangerine, September 24 - alyx, and September 25 - AsamiMorning, siimmerkennetdach. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! How to Link Pics  ZOXZOeD Summer Blessings to you! How to Link Pics  YSZuNcd

Be Encouraged Today
Staff Online
Simmer’s Garden Staff
How to Link Pics  Pf4NgC2
Site Owner
How to Link Pics  E6DbMY4
Simmer’s Garden Creator

Affiliates
How to Link Pics  JIpASX3 How to Link Pics  Fnpd6hJ
Forumotion Affiliates
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
How to Link Pics  CZmvDwC
How to Link Pics  AHyEfai
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
**Free**
Updated
December 2018
How to Link Pics  8ZFKyQa
How to Link Pics  4GJxzHq

Go down
CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

Pisces Posts : 3895
http://www.thesimmersgarden.com

How to Link Pics  Empty How to Link Pics

on Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:00 pm
Many Simmer's Gardeners often times ask me how to link pics, to which I try to explain how to do with individual screenshots. Unfortunately, the editor doesn't have an option to link pics and I always seem to lose those mini tutorials amongst PMs, so I decided to finally make an official site tutorial. I personally keep a notepad with the "framework" of the linking URL and all I have to do is highlight and paste the URL link and the direct pic link into the proper location and it makes it super fast and easy to link pics. You can download this simple "framework" notepad to your computer so all you have to do is copy and paste the proper links in the highlighted spaces as shown below:

Spoiler:

How to Link Pics  2z6O1TJ

Download the Linking Pics Notepad

How to Link Pics  XwzuyXw
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum