Simmer's Garden
You must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.
Welcome to Simmer's Garden! Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page and Gab page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of December: December 18 - Toniad31, and December 28 - Flutterby. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Christmas Blessings to you!

Be Encouraged Today
Staff Online
Affiliates
Forumotion Affiliates
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
**Free**
Updated 2017

Go down
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

Pisces Posts : 3204
http://www.thesimmersgarden.com

Daily Prayer For March 7, 2018

on Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:55 pm
Hello Friends! Here is the prayer for today…

Dear Lord,

Thank you for waking me this morning…please lead me beside still waters today…may my heart be at peace and my soul be at rest as I look to you…please order my steps and my schedule as I commit myself and this day into your hands…help me to make the most of my time and to be open to your leading…help me to hear your still small voice and be open to anything you might direct me to. Help me to see beyond any obstacles or roadblocks that I might face to see the opportunities that you place before me…help me to see the blessings in the midst of delays or frustrating circumstances…help me to remember that the traffic jams or constant red light situations I might encounter might actually be you protecting me from some unknown danger or tragedy…help me to see things with your eyes…help me to remember that closed doors can be as much of a blessing as open doors as you seek to protect me from anything that isn’t your best for me…

Help me to trust your timing and your plan for my life…help me to believe that at every moment there is more going on that what I can see…help me to remember that your angels surround me and you are with me and there is nothing I will face that you and I can’t handle together…there is nothing I will face that you have not already prepared and made a way for…may I face life’s challenges with your grace and choose faith over fear and trust over doubt. May I remember that nothing touches my life that you have not allowed and your strength will see me through every moment of this day.

Please fill me with your Holy Spirit…forgive me and cleanse me of my sins…thank you for being my Savior and Redeemer. Thank you for all that is possible because of Jesus’ sacrifice. May my heart be full of joy as I think of your great love for me and all you have prepared for me in the life to come. Help me to run my race well and to not grow weary in doing good. Help me to continually die to myself so that others can Jesus in me. Thank you for never giving up on me and for seeing beyond what I am to all I will be. Thank you for your mercy, loving-kindness, and compassion. Help me to extend those same things to others as you have extended them to me. In Jesus’ name, I humbly ask all these things. Amen

May your day be richly blessed friends!

~Hope For The Brokenhearted