Simmer's Garden
You must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.
Welcome to Simmer's Garden! cheers We are now on Twitter and Gab! cheers Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page and Gab page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of September: September 7 - ChrisaL27. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Autumn Blessings to you!

Be Encouraged Today
Latest topics
Staff Online
Affiliates
Forumotion Affiliates
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
**Free**
Updated 2017
Coming Soon
Coming November 16, 2018

BBdoll3
Moderation
Moderation
Female

Scorpio Posts : 865

New Stuff on Sims 4!

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I've really enjoyed playing my Sims 4 this past week.  I decided to take a small break from my organizing and downsizing. whacky  I noticed they have New Hair and Clothes, so decided to give my simmies some much needed make overs.  I  heartpump  all of the new hair they have added.   extrahappy    I have always liked to have different hair styles and change of clothes for my sims.  Make them look so nice.  Can't wait to see what the Restaurant is gonna be like.

With the Game Update, I see they have added an option for our Sims to open a business. Anyway, Happy Simming Everyone!   mickeywave  

Comments

on Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:44 pmCindaLove
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:With the Game Update, I see they have added an option for our Sims to open a business. Anyway, Happy Simming Everyone!   mickeywave  

They also added the ability to make "transgender" sims, which was the main focus of the update. Ugh! No
on Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:34 amBBdoll3
Hum, okay. I thought they were just getting ready for the New Restaurant package. Something strange happened after my update though. I was playing for about 10 mins and then my game Crash. I had to start all over with my sim cause everything was lost. Have not had any other issues - yet!
on Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:46 amCindaLove
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hum, okay. I thought they were just getting ready for the New Restaurant package.
That, too, but they went out of their way to boast about the transgender option, taking away the focus of the approaching Dine Out game pack, which looks really fun, by the way. cheers

The Sims 4 Expands Gender Customization Options
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum