Simmer's Garden
You must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.
Welcome to Simmer's Garden! Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page and Gab page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of December: December 18 - Toniad31, and December 28 - Flutterby. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Christmas Blessings to you!

Be Encouraged Today
Staff Online
Affiliates
Forumotion Affiliates
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
**Free**
Updated 2017

BBdoll3
Moderation
Moderation
Female

Scorpio Posts : 921

My Remake of "Inland Lot #1"

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Ts2 Remake Lot for Sims 4!

I thought it would be interesting to see what my Sims 2 lots would look like in Sims 4.  They look okay, but a lot of the things (cc's) that make my lots pop are missing in my Sims 4  crying  so I had to make a few adjustments.  Such as, making my Garages into Living Rooms/Dens.  Replacing my Spiral Stairs with Standard ones.  tongueout   Replacing awesome textured carpets/tiles with drab ones.  Hopefully, as time progresses, they will get more items that stand up to my Sims 2 creations.  

In the meantime, my Sims 4 version is working great for my Sim so far. See my updated Vacation Lot below.   strut     The snap below shows the "Hood" where I placed my lot.  It looks beautiful surrounded by the beautiful trees.  Check out my  Spoiler for more pics!   thumbsup

Spoiler:

Thanks for stopping by!   mickeywave

Last edited by BBdoll3 on Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:17 pm; edited 3 times in total

lilrose

~BBdoll3~
Share this post on:diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Comments

on Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:57 pmCindaLove
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Still very nice! tnx4sharing
on Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:10 pmBBdoll3
Thanks Hunni! mickeywave