Simmer's Garden
You must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.
Welcome to Simmer's Garden! Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page and Gab page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of December: December 18 - Toniad31, and December 28 - Flutterby. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Christmas Blessings to you!

Be Encouraged Today
Staff Online
Affiliates
Forumotion Affiliates
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
**Free**
Updated 2017

BBdoll3
Moderation
Moderation
Female

Scorpio Posts : 921

My ohhh My! Introduced to my Sims 3...

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
 wowspring   My oh myyyy!  I can't believe, I've finally been able to log onto my Sims 3!  lol1   After 5 years, I can finally see what it's about.  The snaps below are of my very first Sims 3 character, "Maredith Cross".    lafflol   It was interesting while creating her, as I was able to fully experience and compare the two games - Sims 3 and Sims 4.  I'm so glad that in the Sims 4 the creators made all of the adjustments.  What a difference a few years makes.   wowspring  

I only have the base game - no packs, and I was not too thrilled at all about how the game was going, but after a few hours looking thru it, and then checking out the building features, it became quite interesting.  Had a hard time figuring out how to (Save) my game.  That's odd how they have that set up, and I'm still not sure if I'm doing that right.   scratch    I love the way they give us options for changing the colors of things.  Wonderful textures and selections Sims 3.  I won't be loading all of the packs.  Maybe just 2 or 3, as I won't be playing the 3 as much as the 2 & 4.   Can you imagine me playing all (3) games.

seesaw     bull    

Anyway, I'm sure I'll be building for the Sims3 as I have for the Sims 2 & 4.    giggle   I just can not  Shocked   see myself not building a nice lot, can you?     giggle    strut

Happy Simming my BFF's!    mickeywave  

lilrose

~BBdoll3~
Share this post on:diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Comments

on Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:10 pmCindaLove
extrahappy Maredith is lovely!
on Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:02 amBBdoll3
Thanks Hun!  Strange thing though, she was amazing when I was creating her, but it changed when I placed her into my game.  Donna, just something looks off to me.  Could just be me.  I'm such a perfectionist and my own worse nitemare at times when it comes to finding flaws.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum