Simmer's Garden
You must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.
Welcome to Simmer's Garden! cheers We are now on Twitter and Gab! cheers Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page and Gab page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of September: September 7 - ChrisaL27. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Autumn Blessings to you!

Be Encouraged Today
Latest topics
Staff Online
Affiliates
Forumotion Affiliates
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
**Free**
Updated 2017
Coming Soon
Coming November 16, 2018

BBdoll3
Moderation
Moderation
Female

Scorpio Posts : 865

My Phoebe Adams Home!

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
- Remake of Phoebe's House -

hello    Y'all!   mickeywave  Me again, bringing you a video of  snaps of a remake of the City House that I fixed up for my simmie, Phoebe Adams (Good Witch), and her son Joey Childs.  In the middle of playing my simmies, I've made some video shots, but for some reason could not get it to play. 

So I've added some snaps for my Adams-Childs  Family!   Joey is one of my offspring from "Joseph Childs".  
  Enjoy!   mickeywave      

Spoiler:

- Phoebe Adams & Son Joey Childs - Growing Stages -

Spoiler:

- Joey growing to a Tot -

-  My bad,,,   scratch  Joey's growing to a Tot -

- Joey growing to a Child -

- Joey growing to a Teen -

- Phoebe flying to a Secret Location -

- Phoebe having Witchy Fun-

Spoiler:

Thanks for coming!   mickeywave

Last edited by BBdoll3 on Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:21 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added new pics because video wasn't working!)
Share this post on:diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Comments

on Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:21 amLilly LeClaire
mickeywave Hi BBdoll!

Very nice make over.  Looks like Phoebe and her son have a wonderful place to live in.  I saw your driveway make over in the video.  I'm off to look for them on this site.

Lilly   flower
on Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:58 pmBBdoll3
Thank You! So glad that you liked it. Like building I like to give an updated touch to game lots. Lots that come ready-made just seem so drab.
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum